The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer to think of my most recent spell without posting as a 'disappearance'.

I never even meant it a dig though reading it back it sounded snidey.

Yeah, weird - think Div just wanted to show that it was his ball - he can play with it as he feels. You complained so he banned you.

Still, a minter though, considering the stuff that gets posted on here. Maybe offending an entire gender and getting a half page in the record is just seen as 'good publicity' these days even when it points us all out as mind stunted women haters.

Genuinely didnt expect that. 12th is v.v.v dece! I didnt get my boaby wet tonight but i did finger a 16 year old. It was only for like 5 seconds and no-one tell my girlfriend!

When im sober im gonna probably cringe at this post. The 16 year old wasnt even hot!

Although it brings my number of sexual encounters in the last 2 months up from 6 to 7. Which isnt bad considering i have been in a relationship in all but 2 weeks of that.

<<< does what he wants

Minter.

Anyway now I'm sober (slightly), that was a cracking write up and cheers for all the kind words. Don't listen to WoP either, I'm excellent at 8ball.

I should have finished the top 50 thread but I think headthebaa had a stroke every time he went on the page and i don't want to be responsible for the death of someone.

Glad to see GD proving how box office he is. The very mention of his name brings 3 pages of seethe, morons.

I'm surprised you can type when both your hands are normally clamped tight round his old grey whistle.

Archived