The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF is a cracking poster- better informed, more entertaining and a better writer than 99% of professional sports journalists.

A lot of the latest additions to the list should be steadfast in the top 10; if I had submitted a list most of those who'd have made it have already been mentioned.

FF is a cracking poster- better informed, more entertaining and a better writer than 99% of professional sports journalists.

You have no way of knowing that, because journalists are subject to subediting while bloggers aren't.

I never voted either - just an observation really.

This part of the forum really is a bit cut off from the football part - you know - the bit that most visitors come for.

ETA - Albino Rover shat it and deleted the post I responded to.

Guest The Phoenix
I never voted either - just an observation really.

This part of the forum really is a bit cut off from the football part - you know - the bit that most visitors come for.

Your G/K certainly visited general nonsense on Saturday afternoon.

Your G/K certainly visited general nonsense on Saturday afternoon.

I don't have a clue what you are on about and much like that weird welshbairn guy despite the fact you seem to quote what I have written regularly I never fully grasp the point you are attempting to make in your replies so I tend to just ignore them.

Oh well...

Guest The Phoenix

I don't have a clue what you are on about and much like that weird welshbairn guy despite the fact you seem to quote what I have written regularly I never fully grasp the point you are attempting to make in your replies so I tend to just ignore them.

Oh well...

Tends to ignore = replies 7 minutes later.

Keep up the good work.

Tends to ignore = replies 7 minutes later. Keep up the good work.

I have a script on my firefox browser that tells me when someone has directly replied to what I have posted. On most message boards it is usually something pertinent to what I have said so fair play, comes in handy.

Less so on here.

You posted a ludicrously racist image a few weeks ago. It's absolutely inexcusable that you weren't banned for it.

Imagined getting banned from this site. The moderation is so 'loose' most of the time they don't know what is going on.

Minter.

Imagined getting banned from this site. The moderation is so 'loose' most of the time they don't know what is going on.

Minter.

I prefer to think of my most recent spell without posting as a 'disappearance'.

Archived