T in the Park 2014

DomDom

Only bad thing about booking Depeche Mode is that there would be literally thousands of Celtic fans constantly screaming for 'Just Can't Get enough' all the way through their set.

pretty sure i heard that they banned the saturdays from singing this a few years back for that reason.?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Correct

I have been going for years and 2014 was the best year i agree with everyone posting here, was the only one that i remember weather being good right through and just a wonderful weekend for everyone who went. Always a few moaning p***ks who are probably too old for it now doing all the complaining as the festivals hasn't changed over the years. My first one in 2003 was full of chavs and drug taking imbeciles and i remember that because i was young and pretty scared of it all.

The line up and february tickets usually revealed about weekend of valentines day are they not?

The National are supporting Neil Young in London on the 12th July (Saturday of T) and are playing in Ireland on the 14th July (Monday after T). Surely this is a good sign they'll be appearing? I really hope so. Gutted they missed out Scotland on their tour in November.

The National are playing Edinburgh on thurs 10th July which might be a sign that they're playing T on the fri night.

The National are playing Edinburgh on thurs 10th July which might be a sign that they're playing T on the fri night.

Also they did the American festival circuit last summer. They've basically been touring for a year on the back of Trouble Will Find Me....

.... which was one of my favourite albums of the year. I caught them live as well, thoroughly recommended.

Also they did the American festival circuit last summer. They've basically been touring for a year on the back of Trouble Will Find Me....

.... which was one of my favourite albums of the year. I caught them live as well, thoroughly recommended.

I saw them in Belfast in November and they were absolutely incredible. Got a high 5 off Matt whilst he was doing his nightly walk through the crowd B)

Can't wait for the Usher Hall gig.

If you're having a bad time at TITP then you're doing it wrong.

Same with any festival - i look forward to it for months and pay good money for it so theres no fucking way I'm not enjoying myself! Always a few dickheads who have a bad experience and blame the festival organisers or the news or say it isn't what it used to be and so on

2010 wasn't a good year for me mind you - weather was shit and people i was with pissed me off but i didnt blame the festival

Archived