Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Imagine the look on Johann Lamont's face.

Imagine Willie Rennie's smug wee smile collapsing.

Imagine Jim Murphy realising that being a p***k in 100 town centres is all for nothing.

Imagine Scottish Labour knowing they are finished.

Imagine the newspapers realising that social media is more powerful than them.

Delicious.

Stop it. The anticipation is getting too much.

The most No can hope for is to stall the surge and maintain a 1 or 2 point lead. That doesn't strike me as hugely interesting.

There is quite simply no way 4 to 8 point swings being picked up by others will be be going the other way.

We'll wait and see.

Dundee Mad (I know, I know) seems to be swinging to No in the last few days. John Prescott aided the swarm of Vote No chat that's going on in there for a bit though.

Fair portion of fat, bald, stone island wearing thugs on mad. Born under a union Jack brigade. I suspect the Dundee one is just as bad.

I have a feeling that the Survation poll is going to show a drop for both sides and an increase in undecideds. Crazy as that sounds, but I genuinely feel that is the only "very interesting" result it could throw out.

Yeah. I was just thinking that.

invergowrie arab, on 10 Sept 2014 - 13:03, said:

Fair portion of fat, bald, stone island wearing thugs on mad. Born under a union Jack brigade. I suspect the Dundee one is just as bad.

Well it is Harry Mac that is leading the charge and we all know his less than savoury past in regards to these matters.

I have a feeling that the Survation poll is going to show a drop for both sides and an increase in undecideds. Crazy as that sounds, but I genuinely feel that is the only "very interesting" result it could throw out.

The fact that it's a Daily Record poll certainly leaves me suspicious. Can't see the Daily Record giving the No campaign bad news at this stage in the game.

Rise in the Yes vote from a Daily Record poll would be a massive blow to Better Together.

So going on that I will say it's a drop in Yes support or No have taken more undecided votes.

They asked a lot more questions that the last time. Lots of statments and asking whether I found them effective to either campaign. Also asked again about how I felt about the leaders of all the parties and Gordon Brown.I think this is the first time they have asked me the actual question that will be on the ballot.

The fact that it's a Daily Record poll certainly leaves me suspicious. Can't see the Daily Record giving the No campaign bad news at this stage in the game.

Rise in the Yes vote from a Daily Record poll would be a massive blow to Better Together.

So going on that I will say it's a drop in Yes support or No have taken more undecided votes.

No chance. Survation's last poll was the first one to really jangle some nerves in the No camp. The Daily Mail had a front page spread on it.

That was 48/52 with DKs stripped out.

Edit: It might have been 47/53, can't quite remember.

Edited by Jamaldo

No chance. Survation's last poll was the first one to really jangle some nerves in the No camp. The Daily Mail had a front page spread on it.

That was 48/52 with DKs stripped out.

Edit: It might have been 47/53, can't quite remember.

I'm just very sceptical because it's the Daily Record. That's all I'm basing my pessimism on..

They asked a lot more questions that the last time. Lots of statments and asking whether I found them effective to either campaign. Also asked again about how I felt about the leaders of all the parties and Gordon Brown.I think this is the first time they have asked me the actual question that will be on the ballot.

And?