Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Chief exec of Survation:

Damian Lyons Lowe @DamianSurvation · 7h
Well that was a long day..results of our new #indyref poll Sept 5-9 are just in and they are quite something! @davieclegg will tweet later.

It includes responses from yesterday? I can't imagine they would be ready to release it at 10:30am. I know most of the calculation is done by computer, but they'll still need to check it over.

It includes responses from yesterday? I can't imagine they would be ready to release it at 10:30am. I know most of the calculation is done by computer, but they'll still need to check it over.

It's definitely being released at 10.30pm. The political editor of the Daily Record will tweet it.

Still not getting excited over polls lads. One off, who knows what will happen.

Genuinely can only see it rising for us. Still don't trust them though, never trusted them even 20-odd points behind.

Still not getting excited over polls lads. One off, who knows what will happen.

When you consider the polls a few months back then there is encouragement to be taken from the more recent ones.

What they are demonstrating is that people are moving towards yes, and the more in depth questions are showing that the growing number of people engaging with the process are moving towards a YES vote.

In some respects those indicators are of more relevance than the bare numbers.

I'm going for 'lower', as the Daily Record angle makes me naturally suspicious.

Yeah, it's been tweeted as 'quite something' and 'very interesting' and an increasing No lead would be just as interesting as a Yes lead, also looking a tthe fieldwork dates 5-9 Sept, would probablaby catch any waivering/panic from the last few days.

As mentioned many times polling companies now have reputations to think of now.

I honestly thought YouGov would have had a final "dodgy" poll last weekend but in the end it was the exact opposite and caused all this panic that we have now from Westminster.

There's not a hope in hell that the Yes vote has fallen this week or last. So I'm expecting a Yes lead in the Survation poll - not to say there will be of course!

The YES lead lasted one day, pathetic. The No are back in front.

Head in the sand.

The Union is coming to an end :)

The seethe from the No voters/Unionists this past week or so has been glorious.

If we wake up to a Yes vote next Friday, I'm going to light a big f**k off Cigar and watch the scenes unfold.

Head in the sand.

If we wake up to a Yes vote next Friday, I'm going to light a big f**k off Cigar and watch the scenes unfold.

Imagine the look on Johann Lamont's face.

Imagine Willie Rennie's smug wee smile collapsing.

Imagine Jim Murphy realising that being a p***k in 100 town centres is all for nothing.

Imagine Scottish Labour knowing they are finished.

Imagine the newspapers realising that social media is more powerful than them.

Delicious.

Head in the sand.

SouthEnclosure is generally regarded as a complete spacer by his fellow Dees. Tells you all you need to know really.

I don't think you should really pick someone up on a typo when you think segue is spelled segway you utter moron :lol:

Exactly my point. You were so keen to pick up on my spelling error while you metaphorically practised your online onanism.

Good to see that you getting things wrong still riles you to the point of insult though.

Imagine the look on Johann Lamont's face.

Imagine Willie Rennie's smug wee smile collapsing.

Imagine Jim Murphy realising that being a p***k in 100 town centres is all for nothing.

Imagine Scottish Labour knowing they are finished.

Imagine the newspapers realising that social media is more powerful than them.

Delicious.

Stop it. The anticipation is getting too much.

The most No can hope for is to stall the surge and maintain a 1 or 2 point lead. That doesn't strike me as hugely interesting.

There is quite simply no way 4 to 8 point swings being picked up by others will be be going the other way.

We'll wait and see.