The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Time for Tuesday's tables. Jagfox99 is in pole position hoping to scoop his first medal. And WRK has only got a few hours left before he scores nul points in the Ride Her Haggard cup and becomes persona non grata in Team Rest of the World. 

1-prem.png.2a85bd3cf6b9285fda29286a17373184.png

In the SWL, Tynieness and Welshbairn think they're too good to be hanging about in the SWL. 

2-steal.png.4a4b7c64fd30b7d52998490aae9019ef.png

And in the BHL... Eednud is also cocking a snook at his fellow BHLers. Good start from newcomer The DA in 4th place. He'll probably be wondering why he's below Gman but above Swarley. Well welcome to the mysterious world of Quiz Difference. 

3--bhl.png.12245ffce2458a21c31e609d93a1c267.png

10 hours ago, Eednud said:

Try this http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7333&sectionId=1

If it doesn't work do today's quiz again then just look below your sore and there should be an option to try earlier quizzes.

ETA: the option is also below your score in case the penicillin worked.

Yuck!

...................and I'm allergic to penicillin, so I'd be goosed.

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

32 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Struggling to remember why I kept coming back to this thread BEFORE the league set up. Said it before but worth another virtual high 5. Well done @cardi.

Cheers lad. Although I've read that sentence three times and I still don't really know what it means!

Cheers lad. Although I've read that sentence three times and I still don't really know what it means!

Sorry, just meant that there's a reason to be coming on here on a daily basis now. If we went back to no leagues and just sending in our scores...I think I'd have packed it in after all the 2/10 and 3/10 scores.

Time for Tuesday's tables. Jagfox99 is in pole position hoping to scoop his first medal. And WRK has only got a few hours left before he scores nul points in the Ride Her Haggard cup and becomes persona non grata in Team Rest of the World. 
1-prem.png.2a85bd3cf6b9285fda29286a17373184.png
In the SWL, Tynieness and Welshbairn think they're too good to be hanging about in the SWL. 
2-steal.png.4a4b7c64fd30b7d52998490aae9019ef.png
And in the BHL... Eednud is also cocking a snook at his fellow BHLers. Good start from newcomer The DA in 4th place. He'll probably be wondering why he's below Gman but above Swarley. Well welcome to the mysterious world of Quiz Difference. 
3--bhl.png.12245ffce2458a21c31e609d93a1c267.png

YE,I must apologise - I have been trying to pm you my score since the weekend's, but for some reason my new phone and the app have combined to knock that facility on the head.

As I assume everyone else has given their scores, can I just openly declare an eight for this round? Ta.