The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

22 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Add me too it also.  It is annoying, there was me having a great week sitting top after four days then alang  (not picking on you it just happened to be you this week) fires in five scores and that's me fucked.  It is irritating like.

ETA 8 for Monday.

It's fair enough, I'd be the same if it was the other way about. I do try to do the quiz daily once I'm back from work, but I usually forget until about Thursday evening when I'm at the pub quiz :(

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

It's fair enough, I'd be the same if it was the other way about. I do try to do the quiz daily once I'm back from work, but I usually forget until about Thursday evening when I'm at the pub quiz :(

Aye.  Remembers to turn up for the pub quiz on a Thursday but forgets to enter the big one every day.  We can see where your priorities lie, mate.

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Glad I didn’t go on a mad spending spree. Well done The_Kinc.

Hard lines, buddy, but two Dees defeats in a single weekend would have been intolerable.

Oh and a 9/10 for Tuesday with only 2 pure guesses and a few 50/50s. 

Why didn't question 1 have a "Not enough" option?

4 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Just sub-human scum IMO.

Anyway, after Monday nights pub quiz, I can report an 8/10 for Monday and a stunningly consistent .... 4/10 for Tuesday.  And now I'm off to Hanoi for the rest of the week, so who knows when my next scores will be posted :)