The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

47 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

8/10. Surpassed myself with the guessing again by getting the Aussie sport and politics right, along with the country, Knew the smog, ice hockey, South American country, band and poet.

Oh no you didn't :whistle

1 minute ago, cowden0 said:

7/10 for Thursday. Knew 4, well really 5. Anyway off to bonnie Scotland in the morning. Been three years since last visit. Square sausage on a decent roll drooling more than usual at the thought

All clear from the medical stuff I hope? Wouldn't want a slice of Lorne on a roll to give you moment.

On 11/20/2017 at 17:53, Helpma said:

After the events of Saturday, I am happy to succumb in the playoffs to the mighty Kincardine. :)

'Mightily humbled' after Saturday may be better.  I've sent an email to Rangers TV asking that your £5.99 donation be paid to the Derek McInnes Razor Fund in advance of him joining us.

8 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

As promised to The_Kincardine, here are Wednesday's league tables.

I was simply Every Poster.  Those more caustic than me may have said such as, "Thomas Chippendale produced tables quicker than this and they weren't blighted by the aesthetic of a suppurating boil".  I, OTOH, am sympathetic and appreciate your work.

Strange Thurs quiz.  Knew 7 and got 7 with one guess and one Aussie 'smog' f**k-up.  Can I claim a moral 8?

If you turn my score upside down it could be the first 9 of the week. Should have been 7 though because they fogged up the smog question. Knew ice hockey, Argentina, Roger Daltrey & Bay of Bengal. Sort of knew Aus Dems and guessed Cuskelly's sport. Also knew the correct smog answer but seems that won't count.