The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, The Captain said:

Thought Manchester was near the middle of Britain and consequently covered most bases. London seems the obvious answer. 

I had the same tactic but went with Leicester as the most central I could think of. Inspired thinking...

11 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Another 4/10.... no jacket required for me, with scores like this I'll not be going to the ball.  I'll be staying in and ruminating about the islands of Hawaii.. 

I've been twice to Maui on sales trips.  I found their greeting of 'aloha, aloha' quite endearing.

Imagine getting knocked out by a serial loser like me.........shameful.
Ps just 5 for Thursday.

I can’t lie, it was a disappointing performance and we got exactly what we deserved. But I’ve got to say the lads to a man have been brilliant recently and they’re just as disappointed as anyone in that dressing room so we hope it’s just a blip and we focus on league games and safety in the top flight.