The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

My boys are sunning themselves in Egypt but there has been an incident or two.

Three of the boys have been arrested for having Tramadol, my keeper has lost his arm trying to swim with Nile crocodiles and to top it off my star striker was last seen treasure hunting in a pyramid.

News is coming in that my assistant manager has joined Isis.

All in all a disastrous mid winter break for the club so next season it will be Margate.

I personally blame all my ills on that uber fud @Cardinal Richelieu

On a sidenote welcome @DublinMagyar to the league.

7 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
3 hours ago, Helpma said:
You'll fit right in.

How are you on Japanese Islands, btw?

If the answer is "Okinawa" pretty damn good!

Welcome DublinMagyar. Are you really Hungarian?

We're starting a new league on the 1st January where everyone will be on a level playing field... we're also ditching (at least for a trial basis) the Aussie Daily Quiz in favour of one a little closer to home). As well as a surfeit of questions on Aussie sport, politics and TV (understandable), the Australian loved to ask questions starting "On which Japanese island" ... the answer to which was nearly always Honshu. 

Welcome DublinMagyar. Are you really Hungarian?
We're starting a new league on the 1st January where everyone will be on a level playing field... we're also ditching (at least for a trial basis) the Aussie Daily Quiz in favour of one a little closer to home). As well as a surfeit of questions on Aussie sport, politics and TV (understandable), the Australian loved to ask questions starting "On which Japanese island" ... the answer to which was nearly always Honshu. 
Thanks CR.
I'm originally from Maryhill, though I do enjoy a good goulash.
Can I assume there will be a link posted to this new quiz you mention?

1 hour ago, DublinMagyar said:

Thanks CR.
I'm originally from Maryhill, though I do enjoy a good goulash.
Can I assume there will be a link posted to this new quiz you mention?

Heh, it would be a cracking way of me getting my first gold medal ... but yes, I'll begrudgingly post the link along with instructions etc. I'll also rename the quiz thread. Exciting stuff. 

46 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Heh, it would be a cracking way of me getting my first gold medal ... but yes, I'll begrudgingly post the link along with instructions etc. I'll also rename the quiz thread. Exciting stuff. 

Hope it will still be multiple choice and not questions about how many pants you have in your laundry basket/lying on the floor.