The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Okay. It's (nearly) a new year, and that can only mean one thing ... it's time for a SUPERLEAGUE. All users who post a score will be in the same table . .. at the end of the week, top 12 will go into the Premiership, next 12 into the SWL (middle league) and the rest into the BHL (diddy league). 

I know I said we would be trying out a new quiz, but on closer inspection of all the alternatives, they all are lacking in some respect. Quizoftheday is a few days out of date (last quiz 29th December), and the Lovatts one only shows you today's quiz (i.e. there's no archive, so no way of accessing previous quizzes if you missed a day). I really would like to move away from the Aussie one, but until someone posts a viable alternative, we're going to have to keep using it. 

Welcome to all our newcomers btw! The quiz is very simple ... each weekday (or the evening before), someone posts a link to the quiz. Just click the link, take the quiz, and then post your score, along with any moans about the unfairness of some of the questions! 

Btw, I'm going to pin the quiz to the top of the messageboard, since I have the power.  Good luck everyone!!! 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

18 hours ago, Tynieness said:

The new season will start next week.  There are 3 leagues and with the exception of a few players we're all shite.

It's vital to invest in a good guessometer.

Welcome to the league.

@Cardinal Richelieuwill give you an induction pack.

Some of us aren't even that good.