The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

I avoided the relegation trapdoor this week. Mondays quiz is up and im sure itsa very recent one, I remember doing it. Still only got 6 though :lol::lol::lol:

Yes The Australian have stuffed up and repeated last Monday's quiz today so here is one prepared earlier. It's from 12 December 2014 http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=1477&sectionId=1 You'll just need to keep scrolling back through the archive if the link doesn't take you directly to the quiz. A retro 6/10 to start the week. Knew football, magazine and country. Guessed NZPM, Apollo 11 and Anatarctic. 

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Five in the 2014 quiz. I wonder if they will notice their error and update the questions at some point, just to mess up the Cardinal's spreadsheets?

Don't think that happens very often. They usually have to be told there has been a stuff up which is usually no quiz on-line.

Hello seaside league! Started off with four out of the first five right, then realised I should let you all have a wee chance. Got 1 more right in the second half for a non-threatening 5/10 start to the week. I may be here for a wee while.

3 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Doing the quiz just before 6.30 AM is not recommended. Wait until you've at least shit, showered and shaved.

Sound advice that I'll take on board. My head hasn't even come off the pillow yet. 

29 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Five in the 2014 quiz. I wonder if they will notice their error and update the questions at some point, just to mess up the Cardinal's spreadsheets?

That's the joy of Google Shits that anyone can edit them. If they f**k it up, they can do the donkey work. 

4 out of 10. Out of date quizzes my arse.