The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Ok Lads and Lassies.

I had a few family members over since last Thursday and had a great time, the feelings were so high, then they left on Wednesday, was feeling a little down, then unfortunately the wife had a miscarriage the next day.  From high to low in hours. So the heads not been great.

I've put my cup score in for the weekend, thanks for letting me play. Can't believe someone of you trying to kick me oot. Aye you know who you are, and I have long memory. 

I'll be back for the League on Monday, raring to go!!!!

11 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok Lads and Lassies.

I had a few family members over since last Thursday and had a great time, the feelings were so high, then they left on Wednesday, was feeling a little down, then unfortunately the wife had a miscarriage the next day.  From high to low in hours. So the heads not been great.

I've put my cup score in for the weekend, thanks for letting me play. Can't believe someone of you trying to kick me oot. Aye you know who you are, and I have long memory. 

Sorry to hear that.

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok Lads and Lassies.

I only dip in and out of this thread and only read about your loss just now.

The internet is sometimes not the best platform for help, but be assured that no one will wish no other than well, take care of your wife and take care of your family and yourself.

Morning folks, hope ye all had a good Saturday! Slippery, sorry to hear yer bad news and I can only echo why Zen has said above. Other than that keep the chin up and thanks for takingh the time to post your score!!

BigBo10 v SlipperyP
As Slippery has had other things on his mind the scoreline becomes somewhat irrelevant though BigBo had a strong first half taking it 6-3. Slippery can take some consolation with winning the second half 4-3.
Result BigBo10 9-7 SlipperyP

I'm sure Slippery will be back with a vengeance in next months cup.

Still awaiting scores from Marr1, I'm sure AlanG is on tenterhooks with the waiting.
Neither GMan or Jagfox have posted for their tie yet and I can only assume they're both playing mind games.
Scotfree still to post also for the tie with myself.
Although Jacksgranda posted early for his tie with Audaces Fortuna Juvat and AFJ is away for the weekend I will allow till the cut off point just in case he magically appears though this is doubtful.

Have a good Sunday y'all!!

A cheery 7 to start the week. Let's see if I can keep it going and challenge near the top for a change.

Onto cup news. 1 further result to inform you of.

Gman1985 v Jagfox99
Another tight affair in the first half, decent scoring all round though GMan sneaked a lead going into the second half, taking the get half 6-5. Different story in the second half though as Jagfox blew GMan away with a perfect 7-3 score
Result Gman1985 9-12 Jagfox99.

Still awaiting scores from Marr1 and Scotfree which if not received soon will ensure walkovers for myself and AlanG. Not that I'll complain right enough [emoji6] nothing received from Audaces Fortuna Juvat, though this is not unexpected so only a matter of time to confirm Jacksgranda's safe passage to the next round.