The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Evening gents, hope you're well. Had planned to post the cup scores earlier but a serious hangover from my birthday celebrations has curbed everything I've done today. So here are the scores. I'm sure ye won't mind the lack of match reports this week though I can assure you things will be back to normal for the last 8.

WHITEROSEKILLIE (7+6) 13 v 9 (4+5) Arabdownunder

Tynieness (4+6) 10 v 11 (5+6) DEEJ

Eckthearab (4+4) 8 v 12 (6+6) BLACKISLEKILIE

Deeman (2+2) 4 v 12 (7+5) ALANG

JAGFOX99 (5+4) 9 v 6 (4+2) Jacksgranda

Bigbo10 (4+4) 8 v 10 (4+6) THE_KINCARDINE

Supemik (6+3) 9 v 11 (6+5) FRANKIES

WillieA (did not post a score) v 8 (4+4) WELSHBAIRN

The draw for the last 8 will take place on Wednesday teatime.

Right, now I'll go do today's quiz.

4 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Evening gents, hope you're well. Had planned to post the cup scores earlier but a serious hangover from my birthday celebrations has curbed everything I've done today. So here are the scores. I'm sure ye won't mind the lack of match reports this week though I can assure you things will be back to normal for the last 8.

^^^ works for BBC

Right folks, I have a query. WillieA had not posted his cup score by the 9am cutoff point though did send me his score about 4 hours ago (7pm ish) which I did not notice until 5 mins ago. I did post the scores several hours after receiving his score (which again I hadn't noticed). What is the general consensus around this as I wouldn't want to be unfair to Welshbairn who did post in time and I wouldn't want to have to be a total stickler as I realise this is a bit of fun and perhaps WillieA had genuine reason to not post in time.

3 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Right folks, I have a query. WillieA had not posted his cup score by the 9am cutoff point though did send me his score about 4 hours ago (7pm ish) which I did not notice until 5 mins ago. I did post the scores several hours after receiving his score (which again I hadn't noticed). What is the general consensus around this as I wouldn't want to be unfair to Welshbairn who did post in time and I wouldn't want to have to be a total stickler as I realise this is a bit of fun and perhaps WillieA had genuine reason to not post in time.

He's scored more than Welshbairn hasn't he? 

12 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Tricky yin, Eck.  I'd go with the 09.00 cut off.  Both are decent posters and other quizzers have said they can't make a deadline and volunteered to be scratched.

I didn't score well in this leg so, as a compromise, if WillieA scored better than 10 he can take my place.  You can't, though, scratch Welshbairn.

Edited by The_Kincardine