The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Before I attempt Thursday and following on from my no guesses correct out of nine yesterday, can I ask what my fellow quizzers tactics are for those where you have absolutely no idea? Do you stick with A's etc, how do you pick your wild guesses? (Not 50/50s obviously)...Thanks.

1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

Before I attempt Thursday and following on from my no guesses correct out of nine yesterday, can I ask what my fellow quizzers tactics are for those where you have absolutely no idea? Do you stick with A's etc, how do you pick your wild guesses? (Not 50/50s obviously)...Thanks.

For all the Aussie sport and popular culture questions, I just go for the longest name. I've no stats to back up whether this is a viable tactic though. 

3 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

I vaguely think about what letters I've picked and choose a different one, not methodically though. I don't think it works.

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Try to rule at least one, hopefully two, out, and then go eeny meeny miny mo.

Six, with two guesses. East Timor. #FFFFFF, Aussie sport and the Titanic fecked me.

At least my musical tastes helped me with The Silmarillion.

In the last two season Linfield have been in a good position and bottled it. I am following my team faithfully.

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

If you are genuinely unsure which of the 4 it is then got for b or c.  This may be old hat now but the answers to multi-choice questions used to be biased towards the middle rather than distributed evenly.  That being said, I'm in the uninspiring middle and got a 7/10 today.