The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Let's get this back on track and keep me from posting a Jenny Agutter pic or three, here is Wednesday's quiz. 6/10 through knowing bridge, comic strip and viticulture plus guessing last 3. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7103&sectionId=1

Do me a favour and just post the Jenny Agutter pics. Nurse outfit from American Werewolf would be fine.

5/10 for Wednesday. Got the first 3 and the last 2. Don't think I've ever got a Japanese island question right yet.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hmmm. We appear to have turned the P+B quiz league into the P+B middle-aged perverts society!

You say that like it's a bad thing..............?

44 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Do me a favour and just post the Jenny Agutter pics. Nurse outfit from American Werewolf would be fine.

5/10 for Wednesday. Got the first 3 and the last 2. Don't think I've ever got a Japanese island question right yet.

Image result for jenny agutter nurse outfit

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

40 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yet another 5 for me. And if anyone wants to fire up the answer to the Angel Parrish picture, I'm sure we'd all enjoy them immensely... (please wait until after this day's quiz is concluded however). 

This one?

Image result for angel parrish

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And your 1970s babe of choice?

I do remember as a young boy experiencing some strange feelings within me that I hadn't experienced before whenever Chris Evert Lloyd or Olivia Newton John came on the TV.

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I do remember as a young boy experiencing some strange feelings within me that I hadn't experienced before whenever Chris Evert Lloyd or Olivia Newton John came on the TV.

The 1970s w**k-charioteers' Wimbledon final of choice...

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Up your game a bit @Cardinal Richelieu or you  will be demoted to Priest and sent to some god forsaken Island to share a house with a drunk and an idiot.

Oh, Nine for me today, stupid Japanese Island fucked my attempt for a first even ten

Eh. What was wrong with my post? I feel aggrieved.