The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

After my disappointment at letting plucky North Britain down in The Ride Her Haggard Cup with a deeply unimpressive 5 against those perfidious rest of the world types. I have bounced back to bread and butter league duties and scraped together an untidy 6 for Monday and a super sexy seven for Tuesday. . . Hope springs eternal .:unsure2:

7/10 for Tuesday. Granda, Granda, Granda! Knew 2 - TV series and ploughman's lunch, fairly sure of country and flag, shrewd guesses for landscape and cricket, lucky guess for astronaut.

Not much time left for @die hard doonhamer to get his cup score in... and there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he fails to do so (from the Scotland team anyway).

In League news, got a paltry 4, which has disincentivised me to do anything about the league tables. 

Time to post a league table update, although not much point in doing any commentary since there are a fair few results to come in. As usual, the Premiership is looking particularly barren with a couple of the "big teams" off playing money-spinning friendlies. WRK - not sure if your score was for Monday or Tuesday. 

1-prem.png.c87ffb4d955b2f504e31a1dd727e4c4b.png

2-steal.png.c9627c3c9d220e2dd310415d958432ab.png

3--bhl.png.83e5fec79028bda5f587f02ca7a11db8.png

9 for Monday. Landed guesses on one of the Aussie sport questions and the Aussie politics question. Knew 7. Slightly fortunate I didn't do the quiz earlier: the film director question (along with a few other films he has directed) came up in a pub quiz I did last night. Not certain I would have got it otherwise.