The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

While AFJ is marvelling about the iniquities of leap years, let's get Wednesday on the go, as I'm quite busy over the next 24 hours (not least steeling myself for the fallout from a missing score in the Ride Her Haggard Cup). 
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7303&sectionId=1
And wow. What a quiz. No Aussie nonsense, no joke sports... 4 or 5 geography questions, even a question about a British sit-com. Actually a bit disappointed in my 8 out of 10 for once. 

I won't take it badly at all if my team mate fails to card a score, not at all.

Where does the fucker live?

4 hours ago, Tynieness said:

A floppy flaccid five.

Suggest you use a lollipop stick and elastic bands - works for me.:) Helped me score a surprising but much welcome thrusting 9 / 10. Blew it on north American geography.

Not much time left for [mention=7957]die hard doonhamer[/mention] to get his cup score in... and there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if he fails to do so (from the Scotland team anyway).
In League news, got a paltry 4, which has disincentivised me to do anything about the league tables. 

Apologies! I'm on holiday and haven't really looked at the forum much this week. A 6 for me on that one (I'm last in so will not bother with the PM).

On the league, I will either give it a miss this week or do a big catch up towards the end.

I would like to dedicate this to Mrs. Millar, my teacher at Langlaw primary, year 4. She once called me a walking encyclopedia ( along with some not so complimentary words at times..). I do think she was going through the onset of dementia at the time....

General Knowledge Quiz   The Australian (3).png

Edited by scotfree