Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

It's been mentioned on this thread a few times but that Njoy e-cigs adverts does my tits in

"Hey, mind that day we moved the couch?"

"Aye!. What about that time you spilt your drink over that guy and we all booted f**k out of him?"

The new bet365 advert that comes on every half time with Ray Winstone singing who ate all the pies. What the f**k!! Why can he not just say "do a bet you slags", that would be the only acceptable dialogue. Instead we get one of the most cringeworthy, terrible ads every single time we watch football!

I genuinely have no idea how anyone in advertising ever could have signed off on the "anything for yoooowww, cooopcaaaake" adverts. They are atrocious and would put me off using the company.

I was thinking of starting a thread about deal or no deal to see if anyone actually likes it.

I watch it every day but i record it so i can fastforward through all of the cringeworthy chat.

there have been some spectacular fails recently. Notably Tendai saying no deal to 35K then 26K the 22K and going home with half a pence :lol:

Im usually disgusted when anyone goes home with some money but the turban lad from a few weeks ago who won the quarter mill was awesome.

I was thinking of starting a thread about deal or no deal to see if anyone actually likes it.

I watch it every day but i record it so i can fastforward through all of the cringeworthy chat.

there have been some spectacular fails recently. Notably Tendai saying no deal to 35K then 26K the 22K and going home with half a pence :lol:

Im usually disgusted when anyone goes home with some money but the turban lad from a few weeks ago who won the quarter mill was awesome.

Tendai's game was a fucking gutter of a show. With the last eight boxes he had I think 99% of us would have said no to 35k. Horrific luck.

The new bet365 advert that comes on every half time with Ray Winstone singing who ate all the pies. What the f**k!! Why can he not just say "do a bet you slags", that would be the only acceptable dialogue. Instead we get one of the most cringeworthy, terrible ads every single time we watch football!

What the f**k tune is he even singing it to? Never heard that, it's like someone scripted it then no c**t at the shoot had any idea what tune to put it to, fucking awful.

Did anyone see Scotland Tonight on Monday(I think), they had a feature at the end of the show where politicians were reading out insults made towards them on twitter. Ruth Davidson reading out "she's a right munter" was comedy gold.

Edited by parfecto

This is off topic but I'm the OP so who cares. Rev, just finished on BBC2 is great. Comedy about kind people trying to do the right thing in a complicated world. A wee break from cynicism. :thumsup2

Edited by welshbairn

The advert with some bint doing Irish dancing after winning a bingo game, which is shite enough in itself.

But then the dog lying next to her becomes a shite, cheap CGI dug and starts jigging next to her for no fucking reason whatsoever.

It's almost as if the makers of it went 'look at how clever we are, we can make a dog riverdance', when badly done CGI has impressed no c**t for nigh on 2 decades now.

Edited by djchapsticks