Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The EE (?) advert with Kevin Bacon makes me laugh. In all seriousness. It can be cringey but also hilarious listening to people talk about fitba when they clearly don't have any interest in it.

It's the part at the top of the pepsi max and he says to the boy "very wise, they just got a free kick on the edge of our box!" He actually says it the way it should be said I suppose. But not one fitba fan in the world calls it a 'free' kick. It's a freekick! He has clearly never been to a game or even watched it on tv. He's been given a script and has read it as it's written :lol: It really amuses me and somehow doesn't piss me off. I like Kevin Bacon though so that's probably a factor :)

Are Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse meant to be funny as their new comedy sketch show is utter shit. How on earth do they get work putting this utter shite on tv? A total laugh-free zone which gets worse the longer you watch so you continue watching as its so fucking atrocious.

Totally disagree. Thought that hour long Story of the 2s was the funniest thing I've seen all year.

i hate when football fans watching the tele are used on adverts because they all seem to do stupid stuff like that and have a varity of chips and dips on display etc. and there is always an opposition fan who gets his hair rustled and a joking laugh. cringey pish.

Spot on. It's like advertising p***kos have a file for such adverts and just update the ambience every so often, but the general script remains the same.

Edited by DA Baracus

Britain's Got Talent.

Jesus wept my wife forces me to watch this. Dance groups, unfunny comedians, singers not good enough for the X factor - last week Ant and Dec put through a comedian/impressionist doing an impersonation of Cilla Black on Blind Date. What's he got for the live shows? Larry Grayson?

Britain's Got Talent.

Jesus wept my wife forces me to watch this. Dance groups, unfunny comedians, singers not good enough for the X factor - last week Ant and Dec put through a comedian/impressionist doing an impersonation of Cilla Black on Blind Date. What's he got for the live shows? Larry Grayson?

watched this last night and the only genuinley talented group- a bunch of stunt bikers- got put out. utter shitefest

Britain's Got Talent.

Either you're a massive pussy or you love watching it. How the f**k can someone force you to watch something you genuinely don't like?!

That Iceland advert about how they were going to get a bunch of rappers to eat their new pizza in their "LA crib" to promote it, but decided against as it would cost to much money. Embarrassing.

Comically misjudged.

I mind an advert for some pishy supermarket years ago where they had a guy on rollerblades in a half pipe. He wasn't even doing tricks, just high jumps. The voiceover, and he was being serious, said something like 'Hey dude!' then talked about loads of deals before ending it with 'cooool!' (said in a dreadful attempt to appear 'hip'; think of middle aged white men in suits discussing it). It was awful for all involved and so utterly ill judged. It would appeal to no one and made them look like out of touch knobbers.

that advert with all the old people singing modern tunes :lol: the wee farmer guy is the best

Love that advert. I've taken to pottering about the house singing "When i'm banging on the dashboard..."

Love that advert. I've taken to pottering about the house singing "When i'm banging on the dashboard..."

My favourite is the old man singing Rudimental's 'Waiting All Night'.

Edited by DA Baracus

that advert with all the old people singing modern tunes :lol: the wee farmer guy is the best

Found it funny for about five minutes but I'm sick of it now. Too many adverts on TV with old people doing "young" people things like listening to hip hop or skateboarding.

There should be more adverts with young people doing old people things like eating Werthers Originals, pishing their breeks and eating dog food out of a tin.

I particularly look forward to the advert featuring teenagers wandering around with a Farmfoods bag filled with tins of soup.

The new Tampax advert, with 'Mother Nature' turning up at a concert. She pulls out a plug and says "Did i stop you, now?" and starts laughing. The way she says it though just isn't normal. I can't even explain it properly but it does my nut in.