Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I persevered with one of these trashy US reality shows -"Millionaire Matchmaker". The idea is that halfwit guys who have made a squillion quid from jobs that are of no real merit to the world ("real estate" or some psycho babble stuff for similarly insecure tossers like them) employ a dating agency to help them get a chick. Invariably the guys are social inadequates who have, by some cruel twist of fate, got loads of cash to compensate for their other deficiencies, and they get set up with a gaggle of gorgeous women who want to marry a millionaire, almost irrespective of how much of a tosser he is. You end up wanting to punch the screen.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

I persevered with one of these trashy US reality shows -"Millionaire Matchmaker". The idea is that halfwit guys who have made a squillion quid from jobs that are of no real merit to the world ("real estate" or some psycho babble stuff for similarly insecure tossers like them) employ a dating agency to help them get a chick. Invariably the guys are social inadequates who have, by some cruel twist of fate, got loads of cash to compensate for their other deficiencies, and they get set up with a gaggle of gorgeous women who want to marry a millionaire, almost irrespective of how much of a tosser he is. You end up wanting to punch the screen.

Summed up perfectly but made a must see by some of the woman on it. If only I had an extra £100 mill in the bank.

The X Factor in general, but right now the fucking adverts for it. They sum up exactly what The X Factor is: an ego trip for the fuckwits judging it! Talent contest my arse. It's a 'look at us for an hour' show with a bit of 'singing'. Loada fucking shite. Can't believe folk watch this shite year after year.

The X Factor in general, but right now the fucking adverts for it. They sum up exactly what The X Factor is: an ego trip for the fuckwits judging it! Talent contest my arse. It's a 'look at us for an hour' show with a bit of 'singing'. Loada fucking shite. Can't believe folk watch this shite year after year.

Somebody at work yesterday mentioned that the X Factor was about to start again.

You could hear the crickets. Pleasing.

Somebody at work yesterday mentioned that the X Factor was about to start again.

You could hear the crickets. Pleasing.

Read that it got its lowest opening episode ratings since 2006. Time to flush this tripe down the pan.

Read that it got its lowest opening episode ratings since 2006. Time to flush this tripe down the pan.

I like that it's on. It means I can tell if someone's a dipshit if I hear them mention it in work without the palaver of getting to know them.