Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 23/08/2024 at 20:32, Arch Stanton said:

I'd rather f**k Benidorm's Sticky Vicky during her "razor blades up the fanny" phase than watch this.

Screenshot_20240823_203022_Adblock Browser.jpg

Anything she’s on gets turned off immediately. 

40 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just finished it myself.

Zach Galifragilistic's cameo was good

It was excellent.

Mrs p and I had never heard of Zach (being old, uncool buggers), but he was good. Also liked the running joke of Eva Longoria claiming she and Selema Gomez were about the same age.

On 27/08/2024 at 21:43, Arch Stanton said:

The rumours of her inclusion in the next series of Taskmaster have been confirmed, saw a trailer for it on C4 this morning. 

Which is particularly infuriating when Jack Dee is also featuring. Hopefully she isn't given too much airtime in the studio scenes as she's absolutely chronic.

Just when you thought Kelly Brook couldn't get any more insufferable on Race Across the World. Bloody hell.

The sense of entitlement in that one is off the charts. Jeremy should have left her in Brazil.

Scott and Sam scorching their budget in that leg paid off, though. Good on them.

7 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Just when you thought Kelly Brook couldn't get any more insufferable on Race Across the World. Bloody hell.

The sense of entitlement in that one is off the charts. Jeremy should have left her in Brazil.

Scott and Sam scorching their budget in that leg paid off, though. Good on them.

Think that was a masterstroke (Kenneth Williams etc) by Scott and Sam. Jeff and Fred had a mare. First to fourth. Wondering if Kelly and Mr Kelly have to wait till after the show has finished to announce their divorce?

11 hours ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Think that was a masterstroke (Kenneth Williams etc) by Scott and Sam. Jeff and Fred had a mare. First to fourth. Wondering if Kelly and Mr Kelly have to wait till after the show has finished to announce their divorce?

Scott and Sam did so well. I only hope the ferry crossing didn't put too big a hole in their budget

On 29/08/2024 at 15:24, BukyOHare said:

I'm very late to Slow Horses on AppleTV but really really enjoying it. Gary Oldman is outstanding in his role.

Going to binge as many episodes as possible before series 4 airs early next month.

I binged it earlier in the year and it was great, the best tv thing on Apple. Cheers for the heads up on the start date for the new series. Will get apple back for a month for it.

Corridors of power. Horrible fascist propaganda on BBC 4 featuring Henry Kissinger and just about every other amerikkkan war criminal you can think of. Watched about 5 minutes and got too annoyed so switched it off. 

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

Corridors of power. Horrible fascist propaganda on BBC 4 featuring Henry Kissinger and just about every other amerikkkan war criminal you can think of. Watched about 5 minutes and got too annoyed so switched it off. 

I have to say, I found it really interesting to hear their thought processes, as much as I didn't agree with any of it.