F1 2014

deano67

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but I did enjoy the Motors TV coverage of the Historic GP there. It must be terrifying being a frontrunner and having to lap some of the guys pootling around at the back, who seem to take any line except the racing one through corners. One such driver managed to wreck a very rare Ferrari Spazzaneve F1 in a ridiculous crash with another car on the start/finish straight.

Shameless self promotion....lucky sod that journo:p

Seems like a tit to be honest :P Had the quotes left over for a season preview and forgot to write one so thought I might as well stop them going to waste. If I'd thought about it I'd have done the same with the McNish interviews.

Might be hollow for him, but not for me. Been waaaaaay to long since we saw that huffy face on Hamilton. Excellent viewing :)

That'll be one that's hard to prove. Certainly not Schumacher level but in a year where it's more down to the car than ever, we need the drivers to be human beings to keep some interest in it

Rosberg under investigation but not for his off its for reversing back onto the track,reports saying his pole is safe though

Would be harsh to get a penalty for reversing back onto the track and I think his initial error of going off the track was a genuine mistake.

Harsh for Hamilton but just unlucky. Nothing more than that.

Archived