What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any post by Dundee United fan "banana".

Is this a personal beef or just a general conception ? I've never really noticed any wayward posts from him that can be compared with the grade A sharp inhale through teeth servings some other posters (don't want to mention any names milesy) serve up.

Is this a personal beef or just a general conception ? I've never really noticed any wayward posts from him that can be compared with the grade A sharp inhale through teeth servings some other posters (don't want to mention any names milesy) serve up.

Neither one nor the other, he's just a regularly shite poster. Seems to have a reverse-persecution complex where he thinks the word "feminism" means "women who despise all men".

He's an absolute tosser.

Banana, not Sweet Pete

8mile works?

I genuinely imagined him to be some morbidly obese Jim Royle type on incapacity benefit alternating between shouting at the TV and demanding cups of tea be brought to him while he sits on his I-Pad posting mind numbing drivel on here

What was the story with the Hearts fan who bragged about earning a tenner an hour or something? That was pretty cringeworthy.

I think that was HeartsDaft, boasting about his earnings being a few pound above minimum wage just beaten into second place of the most cringeworthy Hearts post by Greggy Wallace and his four minute gym workout

8mile works?

I genuinely imagined him to be some morbidly obese Jim Royle type on incapacity benefit alternating between shouting at the TV and demanding cups of tea be brought to him while he sits on his I-Pad posting mind numbing drivel on here

We don't think he's you any more, so this is a pretty strange image to formulate.

Archived