Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

That could easily be my cat there. Doppelganger. Not much room for a comfy shite on that pan though Shandon.

I think its adequate, you could also use the bath as an arm rest.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

That could easily be my cat there. Doppelganger. Not much room for a comfy shite on that pan though Shandon.

I've got my own throne elsewhere - that's really just a glorified drinking fountain for the cat.

On 04/10/2016 at 15:35, Shandon Par said:

He was drinking bath water last night. Missus just texted me to say he's been running about the house with a mouse this morning, spraying blood everywhere. 

IMG_0436.JPG

I like the recess with the plant in it but whoever tiled it and didn't line up the grout lines with the wall tiles should never be allowed to tile again.

5 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Hate cats. Currently you have to report to the police if you run over a dog owner. Should we have to do the same for cat owners? I think not!

I think the mood of the thread is that cats are great but tilers are shite.

On 06/10/2016 at 11:10, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Big paw.........

big paw.png

He's a right handsome bugger.

I'm getting really pissed off with a woman at work. Every time I mention my cats, she pulls a face and says "ugh, I don't like cats". 

Next time she mentions her daughter I'm pulling a face and saying "ugh, I don't like girls".

Our (her) getting a cat plans have changed for about the 327th time in 2 months. The Maine Coon plan has been ditched as the next litter won't be ready til April so we're getting these 2 brothers in 4 weeks time from the RSPCA:

IMG_0366.jpg

Our (her) getting a cat plans have changed for about the 327th time in 2 months. The Maine Coon plan has been ditched as the next litter won't be ready til April so we're getting these 2 brothers in 4 weeks time from the RSPCA:

IMG_0366.jpg

They both look amazing. Looking at the two of them, I'm calling the mother out on the 'brothers' though. She must be the village bike..

6 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

They both look amazing. Looking at the two of them, I'm calling the mother out on the 'brothers' though. She must be the village bike..

Just like their new maw then.

22 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

He's a right handsome bugger.

I'm getting really pissed off with a woman at work. Every time I mention my cats, she pulls a face and says "ugh, I don't like cats". 

Next time she mentions her daughter I'm pulling a face and saying "ugh, I don't like girls".

You could do that if her daughter catches and tortures wildlife just for fun.

Cat owners, to a man and bird, are sadistic psycho's!

Edited by Tony Ferrino

31 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

You could do that if her daughter catches and tortures wildlife just for fun.

Cat owners, to a man and bird, are sadistic psycho's!

perhaps. but at least we don't have to pick up our pet's shite after them. which makes us sadistic clever psychos :)