Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

At bit late to share but I got an excellent Black Friday deal on Amazon for  120 x Felix As Good As It Looks Mixed in jelly. Just over £30 on a subscription. My 3 go through one of those in a month.

I had previously subbed to Doubly Delicious which was £37 a month but it was all meat so I was buying a fish box now and again so they could have a variety. 

They also go through a 800g bag of Top Cat Tender and Crunchy each week/10 days.

With litter and Dreamies as well the wee c***s cost me over £60 a month.

Edited by Arch Stanton

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

At bit late to share but I got an excellent Black Friday deal on Amazon for  120 x Felix As Good As It Looks Mixed in jelly. Just over £30 on a subscription. My 3 go through one of those in a month.

I had previously subbed to Doubly Delicious which was £37 a month but it was all meat so I was buying a fish box now and again so they could have a variety. 

They also go through a 800g bag of Top Cat Tender and Crunchy each week/10 days.

With litter and Dreamies as well the wee c***s cost me over £60 a month.

Our current 2 are both wild cats so we just feed them leftovers (within reason) such as chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables etc as well as the odd fish and a tin of sardines which costs next to nothing.  If they don't fancy what's there they can fend for themselves and/or go elsewhere for food (which they do from time-to-time).

Trying to get the old man to quit waking me at 6AM, so giving him some canned at 10-11PM now. Still waking me to get water from the tap…or just because he's a cat/c**t. Got a filtering fountain so I don’t have to do the tap for him, and he (of course) acts terrified of it. Cats are the gods way of laughing at us!

On 09/12/2023 at 17:55, hk blues said:

Our current 2 are both wild cats so we just feed them leftovers (within reason) such as chicken, rice, pasta, vegetables etc as well as the odd fish and a tin of sardines which costs next to nothing.  If they don't fancy what's there they can fend for themselves and/or go elsewhere for food (which they do from time-to-time).

Our 2 are now 1.  The male was clipped by a car last night so I brought him into the garden and tried to settle him down and see how he was in the morning.  I assume he hobbled off during the night and is nowhere to be seen although he can't have got far.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

My mum's cat is sporting a magnificent winter coat. We're thinking he may need sheared for next Spring.IMG-20231210-WA0004.thumb.jpg.f3535616817cd439c68931bb3e54c911.jpg 

I've got one like that. Pray he doesn't get the runs  :shutup

So after we lost Bill I wasn't ready for a replacement, but as the weeks went on the kids were on at us to go to the rescue shelter. So we went "just to have a look" and sure enough we did more than just look. 

This is Greg who is roughly 2 years old, he had been adopted and brought back 4 times since July for a number of reasons including somebody who had him for less than 3 hours because their dog didn't like him. 

Anyway the first week we kept him inside and saw why people had taken him back. The little fucker was wild  he'd run about like mad climb up everywhere knock stuff off the wall but more worryingly attack everyone including the kids even when they were nowhere near him. 

We persevered with him and the real turning point was when we let him out. He's so much calmer and settled and we see him burning off his energy in the garden and the street. That said he is a fucking menace, he's got into 3 neighbours houses and 4 cars so far in the last week. He will be one of those local paper stories about a cat that ends up 100 miles from home. 

Screenshot_20231215_080116_WhatsApp.jpg

58 minutes ago, pub car king said:

So after we lost Bill I wasn't ready for a replacement, but as the weeks went on the kids were on at us to go to the rescue shelter. So we went "just to have a look" and sure enough we did more than just look. 

This is Greg who is roughly 2 years old, he had been adopted and brought back 4 times since July for a number of reasons including somebody who had him for less than 3 hours because their dog didn't like him. 

Anyway the first week we kept him inside and saw why people had taken him back. The little fucker was wild  he'd run about like mad climb up everywhere knock stuff off the wall but more worryingly attack everyone including the kids even when they were nowhere near him. 

We persevered with him and the real turning point was when we let him out. He's so much calmer and settled and we see him burning off his energy in the garden and the street. That said he is a fucking menace, he's got into 3 neighbours houses and 4 cars so far in the last week. He will be one of those local paper stories about a cat that ends up 100 miles from home. 

Screenshot_20231215_080116_WhatsApp.jpg

He's a right wee cracker. Glad you gave him the chance.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Exactly the same here. 

f**k only knows whats in it, (probably something horrendous) he's a greedy fat bassa that will eat anything, apart from that.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k only knows whats in it, (probably something horrendous) he's a greedy fat bassa that will eat anything, apart from that.

Thank you.

smudger.jpg.8756dd6b4d22a9fc7941f55e89a9051a.jpg

"You'd think the fat cunto was Posh Spice the way he goes on...well, he's a big man but he's in bad shape.. "