The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

That's us gubbed then, the better the youtube video the shittier the player is.

Tim Dreesen looked unbelievable, too good to be true, but only lasted three matches; this guy looks unspectacular but would probably do a job.

(I meant best as in 80s cock rock is the best, rather than him actually being any good. )

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Dreesen looked unbelievable, too good to be true, but only lasted three matches; this guy looks unspectacular but would probably do a job.

(I meant best as in 80s cock rock is the best, rather than him actually being any good. )

Ah right I didn't watch it till there. Aye my ears are shredded! :thumsup2

Hopefully my eyes won't be shredded by him on Saturday :shutup .

First part of that video looks as if it's Italy v Holland in the mid 1990s due to the kits and quality of footage.

Wonder if he's being brought in to make us realise our current defenders aren't that bad. Although he won a few headers so he's already an improvement.

Deeboy, on 25 Feb 2015 - 16:31, said:

I wouldn't say Godzilla is 'shite'. He's been competent at centre back, especially when he doesn't speak or understand English/Weegie.

At defensive midfield though (where we were told he could play) he's worse than being a man down.

I think he's shite (Shite being code for not good enough for Prem, maybe for Championship) at CH too tbf.

New commercial director too. I know the family of him, die hard st mirren fan and goes every where with scotland. Very successful businessman, good appointment by the club

He also has a boat. I'll leave it to others to decide if it has a sexy name. http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Entrepreneur-with-big-dreams/-/1248928/1656784/-/9enl7lz/-/index.html

Looks like he likes to run out of defence with the ball. We haven't had a centre half like that since Broadfoot. If he can add a few mazy runs to the team it might increase the excitement.

Does he? From that Highlights reel, that appears to be the last thing he wants to do.

That said, with that quality of music, I bet he's full of Amoruso turns in his own six yard box. All the makings of a cult hero. Jealous.

It's almost as if a rival fan took over the club during the summer and just wants to rip the utter piss.

Can this season not end now please?

To be honest, as much as I fucking detest St Mirren I'd have struggled to be as brutal as your own BoD have been.

Hopefully Scott McDonald does the job for Motherwell whilst you manky b*****ds piss away all your financial reserves on a pile of shite. Brilliant :lol:

He also has a boat. I'll leave it to others to decide if it has a sexy name. http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Entrepreneur-with-big-dreams/-/1248928/1656784/-/9enl7lz/-/index.html

Reading through that interview - he just sounds like a total no mark imposter surely? Scraped into Paisley Tech and got booted out in first year #thickasfuck

Archived