Hardly a f^*^^^* paradise

Pie and bovril, Barely any change

Scamming Dundee mugs!!!

MIRREN! MIRREN!

large.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't suss out if Adam Brown was #4 or #10 last night in the development match against Ross County, but they were both really good passers of the ball. I was impressed by #4 in particular, who has an excellent range, played in triangles with one-touch passing at the final third and also had the 40 yard switch in play. I suspect that was Brown. He wasn't so hot going back though.

EPYxue9.gif

What on earth was that post you quoted about?!

I couldn't suss out if Adam Brown was #4 or #10 last night in the development match against Ross County, but they were both really good passers of the ball. I was impressed by #4 in particular, who has an excellent range, played in triangles with one-touch passing at the final third and also had the 40 yard switch in play. I suspect that was Brown. He wasn't so hot going back though.

Brown scored twice if that's any use for working out which he was. Hughes and Morgan got the other goals.

Brown scored twice if that's any use for working out which he was. Hughes and Morgan got the other goals.

I think he might have been #10 then. I think 3 out of 4 of the goals came in the second half at the other side of the pitch from me, and St Mirren's home kit doesn't make reading numbers from far away particularly easy.

I think he might have been #10 then. I think 3 out of 4 of the goals came in the second half at the other side of the pitch from me, and St Mirren's home kit doesn't make reading numbers from far away particularly easy.

They're not easy to read close up either.

On the basis of this Brown was 7! http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=35720

Declan Hughes is meant to be well thought of, he plays the holding role? He was probably the number 4. I've not seen much of the youngsters so can't comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Pie and Bovril ‏@pieandbov 2m

Just hearing St.Mirren striker Stevie Thompson having to go for an op and will be out until the New Year injured. Fuxake. #RainingPouring

Was always the nightmare scenario when you're so reliant on a key player.

I'm open to accusations of knicker wetting but it does seem to be a perfect storm that's engulfing us at the moment. It's already looking like a herculean effort will be needed for us to stay up.

In a word, bah.

If you can't find it online he says he's a back stabbing old b*****d that's past his sell by date. HTH.

Sounds like fair comment at the moment.

Never been a fan of assistants taking over unless the Manager has been poached for a better job.

Archived