The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's Lex these days? He was all over the Dundee threads at the start of the season but he seems to have mysteriously disappeared and I can't quite fathom why that would be.

Didn't you quit the forum in a hissy fit after NDD was banned? :lol:

Didn't you quit the forum in a hissy fit after NDD was banned? :lol:

Just like you quit coming on to Dundee threads now that your team have proved to you what Dundee fans were telling you all summer that your manager is useless, your teams pish and you will be relegated.

Where's Lex these days? He was all over the Dundee threads at the start of the season but he seems to have mysteriously disappeared and I can't quite fathom why that would be.

See this resignation went the same way as Biggie... Can't stay away :lol:

See this resignation went the same way as Biggie... Can't stay away :lol:

I only fucked off for two weeks and yet people seem to have lost the ability to answer straightforward questions in that time.

Why are you not all over the Dundee threads anymore? It's almost as if there's a direct correlation between our accumulation of points and your reduction in posts.

It's almost as if you're trailing us by 3 wins and a draw whereas we're only a win off the top and you're pissed off by it.

It's almost as if 6 straight defeats with only 1 (one) goal scored has taken it's toll. Are you ok m8?

I only fucked off for two weeks and yet people seem to have lost the ability to answer straightforward questions in that time.

Why are you not all over the Dundee threads anymore? It's almost as if there's a direct correlation between our accumulation of points and your reduction in posts.

It's almost as if you're trailing us by 3 wins and a draw whereas we're only a win off the top and you're pissed off by it.

It's almost as if 6 straight defeats with only 1 (one) goal scored has taken it's toll. Are you ok m8?

I certainly have you right riled don't I :lol:

It isn't 6 straight defeats either, unlucky m8.

But I agree, you should write us off and continue to make posts like this about how we are getting relegated.

That's never came back to bite anyone on the ass on this forum before. Wait a minute, it has, 8 years in a row.

So, why can't you stay away?

I certainly have you right riled don't I :lol:

It isn't 6 straight defeats either, unlucky m8.

But I agree, you should write us off and continue to make posts like this about how we are getting relegated.

That's never came back to bite anyone on the ass on this forum before. Wait a minute, it has, 8 years in a row.

So, why can't you stay away?

Avoids question twice. Expects answer to his question. Guid ain.

That's never came back to bite anyone on the ass on this forum before.

TBF he never mentioned anything about you being relegated in the post you quoted.

Would the Saints have been just as well keeping wee Danny then? Fair enough take a chance on a young head coach but a doddering old fool supported by a couple of senior players hardly seems a forward move so far?

Any Saintees bothering to go to Firhill on Friday night?

Would the Saints have been just as well keeping wee Danny then? Fair enough take a chance on a young head coach but a doddering old fool supported by a couple of senior players hardly seems a forward move so far?

Any Saintees bothering to go to Firhill on Friday night?

By the looks of it yes, we'd have been as well keeping Danny on. Most were a bit cheesed off TC was given the job, 2 senior players as part of the management team makes things very tricky if it came to sacking TC. I don't think the current board will get rid of him, rumours keep popping up that we may be taken over soon though.

I'll be there. It's easy enough to support the team at a cup final, they need the fans now more than ever. Plus I'm getting double bursary payments, perty time hopefully!

Apologies to my fellow Saints fans, I never realised I had wound so many of these guys up to seething, I thought it was just NDD.

Yes, I remember the bet. Hopefully you pay out unlike the Thistle fans who lost a similar bet with me last season.

Archived