The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Logan is clearly better but you refuse to admit this because you hate him for speaking out against racism.

That's both sad and completely fucked up.

Why do you always assume this? Is it because of your bigoted views towards Celtic fans?

I and other Celtic fans have no issue with his race, I do however have an issue with him being a c***. I also happen to think he's a good right back but for me not in the same class as Lustig.....am I allowed to hold this opinion without being called a racist?

Do fans of any club other than Celtic think Logan is a 'c**t'?

He winds up Celtic fans, doesn't he?  I'd say he's a c**t.  A good c**t that is.

Not sure if I'm having him as a better player than Lustig, but you guys see him more often than I do, so i'll not get involved.

Edited by Desp

I and other Celtic fans have no issue with his race, I do however have an issue with him being a c***. 

If this is the case, why was Logan booed by the Celtic support in the first game between the sides following the incident? There had been no interaction or incidents between himself and the Celtic support up to this point apart from him outing racist posts made to him by Celtic fans via social media, so what reason was there for booing him, other than speaking out against racial abuse?

I agree that his conduct towards Celtic fans since then has been a bit unprofessional, (although it has generally been funny as f*ck) but this has purely been in response to them and their club vilifying him for speaking out against racial abuse directed towards him. 

Celtic fans can claim Logan is a c*nt all they like, but the only initial grievance that they had with him was that he had the cheek to speak out against racist behaviour from one of their players. That is an unavoidable fact.  

Shame McLean never made much of an impact tonight. Can't say it was uncharacteristic though, he's a good player but doesn't often force himself on a match.

It was good to see he could emulate his excellent domestic "pointing at folk" form on the international stage.

Strachan did give him a decent run out though, he got about an hour.

Season ticket prices are released and looks slighty cheaper for those that don't get tickets before deadline - needs to be done with the problems with the oil industry at the moment.

Also one other thing I noticed was black and gold won't have first chance to get tickets for Rangers/Hearts which tickets are restricted for these games and they will only get 10 loyalty points extra. This is correct decision as those that travel to most away games regular deserve first shout.

http://www.afc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets.php