The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Craig Brown, of all people, had been quoted that McGinn's flat in Torremolinos Kepplestone, may as well have had a turnstile on the door.
Not sure about the sock thing, and presumably he'd ideally be looking for top of the range lingerie in his conquests,  but he's a relatively young bloke, footless and fancy free - so good luck to him.

If Craigy “Shagger” Broon thinks you’re a shagger, then you’re probably a shagger.

Does he though?

I have a feeling that free kick against them may have over inflated his potential.

Struggling to remember much he’s done other than that tbf, barring a few nice touches here and there.

As an aside, the game of the free kick against them was the weirdest atmosphere at a game I’ve ever experienced. The whole crowd (including the arseholes over the fence) more or less convinced DM was off to them within days. Utterly bizarre day.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You might be right. I’ll plead ignorance as I’ve not really seen enough to be convinced he’s got it.

He tore St Mirren apart in the cup game at Pittodrie last season.

Not saying much after looking at their line up though!

8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

McGeouch deal may be happening according to a prolific ‘in the know’ poster elsewhere

McGeough and Morgan in, May out, all permanent deals, and all done by Thursday, IMO.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

McGeough and Morgan in, May out, all permanent deals, and all done by Thursday, IMO.

Would be good business for the Dons.

I wanted May at Rugby Park this summer.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd be delighted with that - not been any chat about Morgan this window but it seemed we had an interest the last two windows

I'd much rather have Mulumbu in than Mcgeough and the sooner the better. A midfield 3 of mulumbu, bryson and Ferguson would be class.  

Campbell seems to have impressed pre season so hoping he gets his chance on Thursday.