The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

I see beat the Dons is still a scalp.

Whereas nobody cares about St Mirren.

If we don't get our act together it could really be a scalp next season...

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

If we don't get our act together it could really be a scalp next season...

Need to start practicing my ‘the championship is more fun’ attitude to P&B. Needs to be more convincing than some efforts we’ve seen. 

I've gone full circle on Warnock since his appointment. I initially thought he would be good for the Scottish game and would call out the blatant corruption towards the top two but he's been an unmitigated disaster. I quickly came to dislike him with his pithy comments and general lack of self awareness however that interview tonight is of a broken man. Aberdeen have fucked him. Give up Neil while you still have your health. If you need to do a Roy Hodgson to save face if you have to but go back to your grandkids and enjoy what's left of your life.

Just now, Joe Terrapin said:

I've gone full circle on Warnock since his appointment. I initially thought he would be good for the Scottish game and would call out the blatant corruption towards the top two but he's been an unmitigated disaster. I quickly came to dislike him with his pithy comments and general lack of self awareness however that interview tonight is of a broken man. Aberdeen have fucked him. Give up Neil while you still have your health. If you need to do a Roy Hodgson to save face if you have to but go back to your grandkids and enjoy what's left of your life.

I was fine with him being appointed, felt it made sense on paper. 

First press conference made me a bit uneasy (said as much here) but was willing to ignore the shite talk. It’s gotten steadily worse, the game against hibs has probably been his high point in terms of performance.  

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I was fine with him being appointed, felt it made sense on paper. 

First press conference made me a bit uneasy (said as much here) but was willing to ignore the shite talk. It’s gotten steadily worse, the game against hibs has probably been his high point in terms of performance.  

Me, too.

Beginning to hae ma doots, noo...

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Solid 6 out of 10 so far for me. 

6 out of 10 for 2points from 18?  What would a manager have to do to achieve say a 3 or 4 out of ten?

I would say Warnock is no more than a 2 out of 10. 

Do you think Leven would have managed to squeeze more than 2 points from last 6 matches (thought we were excellent in second half v Celtic - looked as if the players wanted to play for him.....see none of that with Colin w****r

31 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

I see beat the Dons is still a scalp.

Whereas nobody cares about St Mirren.

Seven points from your lot this season. Thanks for the cheese. See you next season, if you’re lucky. 

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

6 out of 10 for 2points from 18?  What would a manager have to do to achieve say a 3 or 4 out of ten?

I would say Warnock is no more than a 2 out of 10. 

Do you think Leven would have managed to squeeze more than 2 points from last 6 matches (thought we were excellent in second half v Celtic - looked as if the players wanted to play for him.....see none of that with Colin w****r

1 minute ago, 1GregStewart said:

You are giving Warnock 6/10 for his work so far?

I usually really respect what you write in here. Struggling to comprehend this one though.  

Lads come on, I know it’s still raw but please :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

That's a semi circle.

Great tactics from Warnock. Go one up in the first minute with a wonder strike, then defend for the rest of the game, including taking both the wingers off. And that time wasting worked out well, eh? By the way, how come Miovski wasn’t playing?