The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

How many of them will be you? 

I wouldn't put my name to that.

I'll just be willing them on from a distance.

star wars hate GIF

In all seriousness now is not the time to punt him. My main concern is he's involved in signing any players etc if there's a chance he's not going to be here.

1 minute ago, kent_don said:

Hmm - this doesn’t sit with your fans comments of us being an irrelevance. Surely you would not concern yourself with our thoughts if we were?

Out of interest I wonder what your thoughts were on someone like - Naismith when he left the old club to better himself at a bigger club?

I never said Aberdeen are irrelevant, if I recall correctly I liked one of your guys posts which was arguing against that point. 

But still I came into this thread to see the Wright abuse and have a chuckle, not really that deep. 

It's pretty much impossible for me to answer a question about something that literally didn't happen. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I never said Aberdeen are irrelevant, if I recall correctly I liked one of your guys posts which was arguing against that point. 

But still I came into this thread to see the Wright abuse and have a chuckle, not really that deep. 

It's pretty much impossible for me to answer a question about something that literally didn't happen. 

So Naismith stayed for ‘the journey’? I thought he jumped ship? 

your fans still wish him well to this day of course...

52 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

This being said on a page of the forum where people are wishing injury and nothing but hatred on a young player for wanting to move to a bigger club.

Lololol

Is it wrong to hate a nazi? Is it wrong to hate a rapist, or a paedophile, or a murderer?

I'd rather share a dinner table with Hitler, Himmler, and Mengele than Scott Wright and Ryan Jack quite frankly.

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Is it wrong to hate a nazi? Is it wrong to hate a rapist, or a paedophile, or a murderer?

I'd rather share a dinner table with Hitler, Himmler, and Mengele than Scott Wright and Ryan Jack quite frankly.

In the words of Michael Scott, if I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Scott Wright...I'd shoot Scott Wright twice.

7 minutes ago, kent_don said:

So Naismith stayed for ‘the journey’? I thought he jumped ship? 

your fans still wish him well to this day of course...

He went to Everton when we went to the 3rd Division of Scottish football... 

Yeah, some fans really hate the guy, where are you going with this?

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

He went to Everton when we went to the 3rd Division of Scottish football... 

In June 2012, Naismith lodged an objection against his contract being transferred to the new Rangers company.[76] PFA Scotland had previously commented that players were entitled to become free agents if they objected to the transfer

Looks like he walked away to me which was a fair achievement, given the injury he brought upon himself trying to cripple Rob Milsom

Edited by Sheep62

8 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Staunch.

Just now, Sheep62 said:

In June 2012, Naismith lodged an objection against his contract being transferred to the new Rangers company.[76] PFA Scotland had previously commented that players were entitled to become free agents if they objected to the transfer

Looks like he walked away to me

😂

What point are you making here? 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Don't think Dave has thought this one through.

I wouldn't want to be in Dave's shoes:

You have a support that is split on the manager and whatever decision he takes is going to upset one set of supporters? 

Without crowds the club has lost 5 million turnover on crowds/corporate although thankfully we had the McKenna transfer but say we can't get crowds in next season what will the club do?

Season ticket money from this season they might have to offer a discount to fans but what are sales going to be like when a virtual season ticket is more expensive than buying per game next season. If McInnes stays that will affect season ticket for next season as well. 

So many questions but it is looks like tough times ahead of Cormark. 

33 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

He went to Everton when we went to the 3rd Division of Scottish football... 

I just wanted to challenge this moral high ground the berz are taking here, when in actual fact they can and do give abuse to players leaving their club in circumstances they don’t agree with.

9 minutes ago, kent_don said:

I just wanted to challenge this moral high ground the berz are taking here, when in actual fact they can and do give abuse to players leaving their club in circumstances they don’t agree with.

If you thought I was taking moral high ground then you're wrong, i already explained I was having a little laugh , although your questions seem to provide me such an opportunity considering you seem to want me to hate people that I don't to justify your hatred of players leaving Aberdeen to Rangers..

5 minutes ago, kent_don said:

There's a lot of **** online trying desperately to prove how much they don't care about Aberdeen and how irrelevant we apparently are.

As for the claims McCrorie got no abuse from their support and came to us with their best wishes 😂 

1 hour ago, AngusTheBull said:

There's a lot of **** online trying desperately to prove how much they don't care about Aberdeen and how irrelevant we apparently are.

As for the claims McCrorie got no abuse from their support and came to us with their best wishes 😂 

Point to me doing that once please? 

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Why do you, as a Rangers fan, think your club is universally detested by non Rangers fans up and down the country? 

Scott Wright is a supposed Aberdeen fan, a North East loon moving to Rangers. It's sickening. It's only something someone who has an involvement in their local club would understand, which is why you'll see guys like Jamie Masson on Twitter, a *** from Fraserburgh, struggling to comprehend why it would anger people. 

When I was a kid, I hated Rangers and Celtic and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs etc cause they were our rivals and that was it, you don't think about it as a kid, it just is what it is. 

As an adult, the only true hatred that has lasted, is the one for Rangers. I don't like Celtic, but it's something different with Rangers. Everything they stand for, their fans, the entitlement, the Orange kits, the fucking buffoonery that seems to accompany supporting them, they truly are a negative i situation within Scottish society. The servitude to the monarchy, the far right political element within the support, the classless statements, all of it. 

The obsession with utilising child sexual abuse to one up their rivals, when the EXACT same thing went on at their club. 

It's not just a football club, it's an institution that has no place in modern society. 

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

13 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why do you, as a Rangers fan, think your club is universally detested by non Rangers fans up and down the country? 

Scott Wright is a supposed Aberdeen fan, a North East loon moving to Rangers. It's sickening. It's only something someone who has an involvement in their local club would understand, which is why you'll see guys like Jamie Masson on Twitter, a *** from Fraserburgh, struggling to comprehend why it would anger people. 

When I was a kid, I hated Rangers and Celtic and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs etc cause they were our rivals and that was it, you don't think about it as a kid, it just is what it is. 

As an adult, the only true hatred that has lasted, is the one for Rangers. I don't like Celtic, but it's something different with Rangers. Everything they stand for, their fans, the entitlement, the Orange kits, the fucking buffoonery that seems to accompany supporting them, they truly are a negative influence within Scottish society. The servitude to the monarchy, the far right political element within the support, the classless statements, all of it. 

The obsession with utilising child sexual abuse to one up their rivals, when the EXACT same thing went on at their club. 

It's not just a football club, it's an institution that has no place in modern society. 

Can only imagine how wild Stormzy is going to find this post after a few drinks.