The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Website reporting that McInnes has been issued a notice of complaint after events at Tannadice, hearing to be held in a couple of week's time. 

I realise that the rules will state otherwise, but they should get a bit of perspective. He was bemoaning the worst refereeing decision in the history of football, surely they can offer some leeway?

"Excuse me Robert, but I believe Graeme was played foully there, warranting the award of a penalty kick. And whilst i would always wish to avoid being overly critical of a man in your profession, you appear to have committed a further error by disallowing the subsequent own goal. In light of the erroneous booking you issued to Peter Pawlett for the crime of being booted straight up in the air at few years ago at Tynecastle, and your colleagues William and Stevens recent sub-par performances I would respectfully ask that you re-examine this decision. You fat, baldy c**t."

Well the mitigating circumstances are obviously the fact that Madden made the worst referring decision in the history of football.

So he'll obviously be banned for two matches, for this is how Scottish football works.

We tried to get Cammy Smith on loan in January. Wonder if we'll return in the Summer.

Aye I heard that which it broke down after our move for Tansey collapsed. Shame for the lad as he isn't getting a chance at Aberdeen and needs first team football - even last night the game we was 1-0 down and was surprised not to see him come off the bench.

Think he needs to leave Aberdeen and try and get first team football. Not sure if good enough for St Johnstone level but has put some decent performance with the dons especially on plastic pitches. 

Edited by Milners

Great result for the Dons last night after going a goal down, showed some bottle. Should be an interesting end to the season.

Just having a look at the table last season at this point and it looked like

Celtic P28 W21 D3 L4 F59 A14 PTS 66

Aberdeen P29 W19 D4 L6 F50 A27 PTS 61

So you are a point better of this season but given you have beaten Celtic twice compared to losing all three last season, are you happy with this or should you be expecting a bit better?

The run in last season saw us picking up 26 points in our last 10 games compared to the Dons picking up 14 in their last 9 scoring only 7 goals. I fully expect the Dons to have a much better run in this season but still think we will have a bit too much for you and win it with a game or two to spare.

Do any of you believe you can go on and win the league? Game at Celtic Park is massive now

aye we can do it. Its just the psychological thing of being Celtic, playing against Celtic, the champions that makes you win more points. We've got a better team, better manager, we're in better form. Its whether or not we can overcome the psychological barrier. 

Who bloody knows eh, just got to enjoy it!

If we win every game between now and the split I'll be confident. Big challenge is coming up against the 'wee teams' that will be trying to shitfest their way to 1-0s and 0-0s, which we always have trouble overcoming. 

Although, saying that, even Hearts tried to shitfest the last 2 times we've played them.

There is no doubt in my mind that Aberdeen can win the title this season. Whether we do or not remains to be seen.

The league table speaks for itself, all teams have something to play for. When any team plays to their strengths, gets their match day tactics right and have good performances against either Celtic or Aberdeen the points are there to be taken. It's got nothing to do with bottle, shitefests or any of that bollocks.

Neither of the current top two will win all their remaining games, or will require a load of luck to do so.

Like Russell Anderson said above, I am enjoying the ride like no other season before.

COME ON YOU REDS!

I realise that the rules will state otherwise, but they should get a bit of perspective. He was bemoaning the worst refereeing decision in the history of football, surely they can offer some leeway?

It was a bad decision, horrific, but surely the worst decision of all time is that @%£#& goal being deemed over the line in 66! 😉

And aye I'm enjoying the ride albeit from afar. Will be taking in Accies at home when I return to Scotland briefly and have scheduled time to come back again if we look to push the title all the way