The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

@RandomGuy. "You think Ross McCrorie is worth £2.5m, so i think we'll just ignore your opinion."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65368673

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 12.03.09 PM.png

Can you count?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can you count?

You claimed I said 2.5 million for McCrorie. Childish antics - I throw it back at you. Can you read?

This is what I said, "if McCorie is sold this summer. 2-3 million would be a fair price imo."

You clearly don't think he's worth anywhere near that region. Once again you're full of it.

26 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You claimed I said 2.5 million for McCrorie. Childish antics - I throw it back at you. Can you read?

This is what I said, "if McCorie is sold this summer. 2-3 million would be a fair price imo."

You clearly don't think he's worth anywhere near that region. Once again you're full of it.

Can you count? = No

Can you read? = ?

On 14/04/2023 at 18:43, HarleyQuinn said:

McCrorie is still under contract until 2026 and is only 25. I think 2.5 million with add ons would be a fair price for his services.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can you count? = No

Can you read? = ?

And I still think we can get 2.5 million. Even 2 million + add ons is great business for McCrorie. Any Aberdeen fan would be happy with that.

The whole point was, you had a pop at me for suggesting Aberdeen could get a decent fee for him. You were wrong.

You stick to making childish remarks.

31 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You stick to making childish remarks.

You said it should be £2.5m

I said it wont be £2.5m

You show me its not £2.5m

You throw hissy fit trying to tell me im wrong for saying its not £2.5m

You say again it should be £2.5m

Time for bed, little one.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

According to Richard Gordon on Sportsound coming back from the match, it was Kenny McIntyre that has broken the Ross McCrorie story. At the same as his team are getting a doing. 

Big win today for The Rangers if true.

Edited by TommyDickFingers
Dickfingers

25 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

One of the things that Cormack has got right. Couldn't have done it with Derek in charge.

Spot on. Our recruitment was dogshit for about five years pre-Mowbray. We spent similar money on Miovski and Ramadani than we did on Stevie May and Chris Forrester.

It seems like we have more of a proper structure behind the scenes now. You can’t just have one guy running the whole football operation on his own.

15 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The Sun loves a headline.

Would maybe be a good career move for Barron, Champions League football etc - but "giants" is perhaps taking it a bit far, think their average attendance is about the same as Aberdeen.