Heart of Midlothian 2014-

He's contracted until 2018. It will take top dollar if someone does want him.

We won't be selling any top assets to either of the arse cheeks while Budge is at the helm either, especially given the shan as f**k, scattered installments they always try to pay with.

Very pleasing.

Don't think we'd sell to Celtic unless we had no other options. No point strengthening teams that we want to get closer to, plus Callum wants to go to England when he moves on.

I'd rather see him sign an extension and stay for a while longer but I have a feeling he'll be off in the summer.

I hope he stays but if he wants to go and Celtic offer us the most money we should take it, they are going to sign a good right back whether it is him or someone else.

As I say, I hope he stays, he is good enough for Celtic and I think Walker, Rossi and Ozturk are at the same level but we need a squad of players as good as them if we want to win the title.

I hope he stays but if he wants to go and Celtic offer us the most money we should take it, they are going to sign a good right back whether it is him or someone else.

As I say, I hope he stays, he is good enough for Celtic and I think Walker, Rossi and Ozturk are at the same level but we need a squad of players as good as them if we want to win the title.

Lol

I'd be sad to see Paterson go, but if he's not signing a new deal then get him sold in the summer. Liam Smith looks comfortable enough to make the step up and, worst case, we put Souttar out there.

McGhee, on the other hand, sell him please.

Given that we are looking pretty rudderless right now and Hearts doing so well in their first season back its certainly not out of the question for Hearts to mount a title challenge, Aberdeen are seasoned bottlers and its Sevcos first season.

There's a massive difference between contemplating it and being so deluded that you actually believe it.

No really. It's a mindset. And one I'd love to see every other team adopt. Hasn't Leicester taught us anything?

Take your team. Now if you think that they couldn't win the league then fair enough, but what about qualifying for Europe? Do you think you could? And if you do, do you think you'd be deluded? Because I don't. A team with Dundee's history/fan base should 100% be looking to qualify for Europe year in year out. Nowt to do with delusion, more to do with a positive attitude!!