Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

As always, your "new manager" thread of Kickback is the place to be.

Gary Locke remains the most wanted man to take charge, but theres also some Gary Naysmith suggestions popping up. Newly appointed Huddersfield manager Danny Cowley the oddest one.

Shelley was there today. Just sayin'

10 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Hearts fans want Gary Locke?  Gary fucking Locke?  Why must we be so shit during this?  

Locke's record against Hibs was not so bad, no?

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

As always, your "new manager" thread of Kickback is the place to be.

Gary Locke remains the most wanted man to take charge, but theres also some Gary Naysmith suggestions popping up. Newly appointed Huddersfield manager Danny Cowley the oddest one.

I have a look on Kickback once every few months. It just makes me feel sad.

Don’t want to add to another clubs troubles, as mine is in enough as it is, but i’ve always quite liked Hearts, however I’ve noticed you have been playing Andy Irving regular, and he was on loan to us last season. I appreciate he’s only 19, but there lyes  one of your problems he’s the bog standard young Scottish player straight from the coaching manual. No natural ability to do anything other than he has been taught and more to the point he’s got the heart of a pea. How he’s getting a game for Hearts is beyond logic from what I seen last year, so how can so called professional coaches not see the same. IF all of a sudden he’s actually become a shining light in your season i’d Be amazed.  Hope youse get back on track soon.

9 hours ago, Swello said:

Still trying to work out if Seedorf's goal or the booing that happens every 30 secs is the more entertaining thing about this highlights package.

Looks like Hearts were lucky to get away with a single goal defeat? 

As a player I absolutely adored Levein.

I watched him stroll through games week in week out and I can honestly say he’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen pull on the maroon jersey.

Unfortunately, that memory has now become tainted with the utter arrogance and cluelessness of the guy as a manager .

Please do the right thing Craig and get yourself to f**k.

Nothing tells you how bad Scottish football is more concisely than the amount of time Craig Levein has spent employed in it as a manager, most of the time at some of our bigger clubs. 

The fact that he even got to be national team coach just puts the tin lid on it.

An absolutely embarrassment to every one connected to Scottish football.  He is howlingly bad.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!