People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Currently watching Your Honor with Cranston and have been impressed with him again so far. He was very good in Breaking Bad and he cracks me up in MITM and his short spell in King of Queens. He's been good value in anything I've watched him in.

MITM used to be my favourite. Wonder if it would hold up the same watching it back. 

As someone that didnt watch BB when it first came out it used to annoy me seeing people refer to Hank as Walt.. BB is one of the most overrated shows of all time still. 3-4 seasons of nothing then a good ending. 

MITM used to be my favourite. Wonder if it would hold up the same watching it back. 
As someone that didnt watch BB when it first came out it used to annoy me seeing people refer to Hank as Walt.. BB is one of the most overrated shows of all time still. 3-4 seasons of nothing then a good ending. 
I recently started watching MITM through on All4 and have to admit I'm pishing myself a lot of the time. Definitely held up well.

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Currently watching Your Honor with Cranston and have been impressed with him again so far. He was very good in Breaking Bad and he cracks me up in MITM and his short spell in King of Queens. He's been good value in anything I've watched him in.

Like many reviewers I thought it started well and deteriorated badly as it went on.

Jake Humphrey. I don’t know anything bad about him and he seems like a Mr Nice-guy type, but bland. There just something about him that really annoys me and I don’t like watching games when he’s hosting them. 

I'm yet to see Breaking Bad, but that Cranston lad has been a highlight in anything else I've seen him in.

Pretty impressive that the Godzilla film became notably less interesting when he...SPOILER...carked it, and that was before the big green lad had even shown up.

Being a shit actor would be a good reason to dislike Bryan Cranston. @Mark Connolly meets the thread criteria for disliking him even though he is a good actor. I agree on Your Honor. Started well, by the end of it I a was hoping the gangsters would cap the sanctimonious judge twat and all his family and friends.

11 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Jake Humphrey. I don’t know anything bad about him and he seems like a Mr Nice-guy type, but bland. There just something about him that really annoys me and I don’t like watching games when he’s hosting them. 

His mindset thing is utterly tragic, claims nothing is stopping anyone from doing anything and it's all about he set up a production company and anyone could do it but he conveniently doesn't say he's had a lot of help mainly for being in the industry for nearly 25 years and having presumably lots of cash tucked away if it went pear shaped.

Like many reviewers I thought it started well and deteriorated badly as it went on.
Being a shit actor would be a good reason to dislike Bryan Cranston. [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] meets the thread criteria for disliking him even though he is a good actor. I agree on Your Honor. Started well, by the end of it I a was hoping the gangsters would cap the sanctimonious judge twat and all his family and friends.
Sake. Episode 5 just now. Still going ok. I've disliked the son from the beginning though.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Sake. Episode 5 just now. Still going ok. I've disliked the son from the beginning though.

Like a lot of new series of has lots of good tense parts and cliffhangers. Unfortunately the links and explanations between them don't stand up to much scrutiny.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LjDGLXk.jpg

Cannot stand Jeremey Renner, smug p***k. Most of my dislike stems from his appearance on Soccer Aid 2014 where he ran about 20 yards before pulling his hamstring but I also think The Hurt Lockers not a particularly great film and he looks kind of out of place in the Marvel films. To be fair the only other thing I've seen is Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters so I'm not analysing his whole career here, I just think dinnae like the c**t.