Sportsound Watch

Listened to the Ian Black interview there.
Sounds like a bit of a ned, the guy who edited that must have been doing overtime to make it appear like he was speaking in full sentences.
Content wise, Black managed to simultaneously come across as earnest, a fantasist and an arsehole which is actually quite impressive.

" preemiership "
Who is on tonight ?

Whoever he is he’s a c**t. I gave up with the programme at that point. I’m not listening to some w****r who can’t pronounce Premiership properly. He’s obviously a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Whoever he is he’s a c**t. I gave up with the programme at that point. I’m not listening to some w****r who can’t pronounce Premiership properly. He’s obviously a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Thought it sounded like Houston.

Clearly he has a problem (with pronouncing Premiership properly). 

On 18/01/2018 at 09:22, ayrshire_nomad said:

Watched Ian McCall do a coaching session at rugby park years ago for sfa coaches, amateur would have been the word at best, in fact it probably would have done that grade a dis-service. You could actually see the sfa tutors cringe as he fumbled through the session.

Aye but fat Gary Harkins says he's the best coach he's ever seen so he must be good.