Sportsound Watch

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Chic Young wasn't even pretending he was wash watching a live feed from Ibrox yet Richard Gordon kept trying to make out he was

It's so farcical that it's like a repeating scene from some Scottish version of W1A.

Even the idea of "monitoring events at Ibrox" is itself ridiculous, but to then be watching a feed and pretend they're not is comical.

Here's an idea (since we know BBC people look in on here occasionally every day) - give us a live feed from the studio whenever there's a Sevco home game. We know it's possible because Off The Ball do it on Facebook; so just flick the cameras on and prove you're not subscribing to "Rangers" TV so as to report on their home games. 

I had the 'pleasure' of listening to Sportsound whilst driving home from work yesterday.

St Mirren should disown c**ty Chick sharpish. I'm looking forward them coming back up, but that smug gobshite will soon have me  wanting them relegated again. 

1 hour ago, bad chad said:

I had the 'pleasure' of listening to Sportsound whilst driving home from work yesterday.

St Mirren should disown c**ty Chick sharpish. I'm looking forward them coming back up, but that smug gobshite will soon have me  wanting them relegated again. 

You're bad Chad. :)

Craig Brown also says, if Ernie Walker had been in charge of the SFA in 2012....

Blue Vermin FC (1873-2012) would just have been fined, say, half a million pounds and not relegated and that's all, just remain in the Top League. 

:lol:

Auld Craig was spouting some absolute nonsense. Said that Ross County were doing very well cos in the second half v Rangers they drew 1-1 and  defeated Aberdeen 2-1 in the second half last week. Rather like his comments on Scotland v Greece that we got more corners than them.

He also mentioned that the Scotland rugby coach Andy Robinsons sacking a few years ago was harsh because the kit man had decorated the walls of the dressing room for a game played at Pittodrie magnificently! 

22 hours ago, shull said:

Craig Brown also says, if Ernie Walker had been in charge of the SFA in 2012....

Blue Vermin FC (1873-2012) would just have been fined, say, half a million pounds and not relegated and that's all, just remain in the Top League. 

:lol:

That was amazing. Was driving at the time and nearly went straight over the Keir Roundabout in rage.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn