Sportsound Watch

Just now, Silverton End said:

Sportsound couldn't even get a proper line to Douglas Park, Hamilton, they had Callum Davidson on his phone sounding like he was in a fish tank.

No, no - he was on the moon, as “Mikey” and Kenny kept oh-so hilariously mentioning. 

43 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Hope Steven Pressley is OK, he didn't sound good when he was introducing his first song choice.

I thought that too, he was on tv a week or 2 back & he looked really unwell.

3 hours ago, Darren said:

2-0 for Hearts at Tynecastle today, apparently.

And 3-1 to Motherwell. Didn’t think reading out football scores was a challenging gig.

7 hours ago, The Master said:

Michael Stewart’s hatred of Craig Levein is starting to reach concerning levels. 

I missed it this week but his comments last week were toe curling. He was really smug and gloating, we know they don't get on but he can still at least try to be professional. 

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I missed it this week but his comments last week were toe curling. He was really smug and gloating, we know they don't get on but he can still at least try to be professional. 

If it wasn’t bad enough that Saints are probably going down, it’s the fact he will be proved right and he will be unbearable with it. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Even on the BBC sport Scoddish section, its not the easiest to find the playoff scores, and certainly zero live reporting or any detail whatsoever. Beyond contempt

The website has gone seriously downhill. They've tried to improve their coverage of the Premiership but it's at the expense of everything else. 

17 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Kenny Miller has just tried to say Johnston is partly to blame for the Lundstram red because he “planted his foot”, and it should have been a yellow at worst

When the dust has settled, and given the relentless doubling down in the aftermath, this will go down as one of the great brain-meltings of Scottish Football. The man has utterly lost it

Catching snippets of the commentary of today’s game. Yogi Hughes is a hard listening. Relying of miller and who else was on comms to have a background on a few the dons players. If your going to do it do your homework  

Probably annoys me more than it should that the open all mics on Tv, when a game kicks off, the vidiprinter comes up telling you it has kicked off and the score is 0-0.

I still can't get used to the bbc Scottish football page, it's like they've decided to make it as awkward as possible. 

Onlyive commentary is Celtics game.

Rest of us on open all mics. Couldn't even be arsed sending commentators to Perth to the one game with anything left play for

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I still can't get used to the bbc Scottish football page, it's like they've decided to make it as awkward as possible. 

I don't get why they deliberately make the user interface worse. It's so bloody frustrating to use, roll back the changes FFS