Living on your own

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they are married.

My wife's away for a few hours, I'm on my 6th

Every time my girlfriend goes away I get pissed. Last time I fell asleep when my dinner was in the oven, woke up just in time and ate it then fell back to sleep for a while, woke up and spewed my dinner in the bath (a gruesome combination of red wine and duck leg) slept a bit longer then had to get up and into work on the Monday with the worst hang over I have ever had. All this time I never looked at my phone whilst she desperately tried to contact me time after time sending some hate filled messages about how I am a constant liability.

She got over it though and I would do it all over again if she went away this weekend.

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Yes they are married.

My wife's away for a few hours, I'm on my 6th

Drink? Woman? LadyBoy? 

I'm in the middle of about 4 days alone and I think that's about the longest I've ever been home alone in my adult life. Very peaceful with just me and the cat. House stays tidy. No soap operas. Why do we get married and have kids again? 

Every time my girlfriend goes away I get pissed. Last time I fell asleep when my dinner was in the oven, woke up just in time and ate it then fell back to sleep for a while, woke up and spewed my dinner in the bath (a gruesome combination of red wine and duck leg) slept a bit longer then had to get up and into work on the Monday with the worst hang over I have ever had. All this time I never looked at my phone whilst she desperately tried to contact me time after time sending some hate filled messages about how I am a constant liability.

She got over it though and I would do it all over again if she went away this weekend.

What a charming little story.

What a charming little story.

A lesser man would have just taken the day off work.

She was away with her mother who no doubt thinks I am an idiot, she probably knew that before this particular weekend though.

Now that I live with someone I realised that I was a clatty b*****d when I lived on my own.
Lassies would come over and get the boak at the dried in pish all over the toilet pan, the big clumps of dust caught under the living room door and my sheets that hadn't been changed in 6 months.

Just as well I have chiseled abs and a cock like a dinner table leg or they'd have ran away.

2 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

This is what is going to boil my piss come about 7pm.  The house will be back to being a shithole with crap lying about everywhere.

In fact, im seething right now just thinking about it.

Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more.

the-shining_23133.jpg

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Drink? Woman? LadyBoy? 

I'm in the middle of about 4 days alone and I think that's about the longest I've ever been home alone in my adult life. Very peaceful with just me and the cat. House stays tidy. No soap operas. Why do we get married and have kids again? 

I'm currently on my 22nd month living alone.

Pros and cons, but mostly pros. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Drink? Woman? LadyBoy? 

hour, 4th drink, no boys or ladies

The other half is away to her sister's tomorrow morning until next Friday.

Rather than drinking this evening, I have very generously offered to drive her to the airport tomorrow morning. Thus I am able to start drinking at 8am, rather than having a hangover on my first day of freedom without her.

Archived