Pathetic Claims to Fame

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80s Rovers and Dunfermline 'star' Craig Robertson sent me a postcard from Ibiza the summer after the season I was the first mascot to pick him as my favourite player.

Now that's cool. Fucking love it when you hear about players doing things like this.

Guest honestrae95

Sold Blythe Duff an iPad case when I worked for Paperchase last year.

I had absolutely no idea it was her until afterwards :lol:

My dads best mate is married to Blythe Duff. I'll get him to ask her if she likes it.

In first year of uni I used to hang out with Brian Eno's daughter.

Had a piss in the urinal next to Noel Gallagher, much like Hugh Keevins he didn't wash his hands

I served Jo Caulfield at a bar last week

I have had a genuine murderer over for lunch

Jo Caulfield is my pal's aunt. I haven't met said comedienne though.

I once had a piss next to Jim Spence at Pittodrie

Pffft I got pished with Jim Spence once. Well I got pished, he remained a professional and stayed sober. I also saved him from even more drunkards, he thanked me greatly. :lol:

Last night I got money out at the bank next to Tesco on the South Street, I checked the amount and as I turned around muttered "I'm loaded" to myself. St Johnstone chairman Steve Brown looked at me and looked amused, almost as if he wanted to make some quip, luckily the seven next to him threw herself at him and he decided she was worthier of his attention

I went to uni with Paolo Nutini's sister, and I've been round to his gaff in Paisley. Very dece house, let me play some of his guitars.

While working at Rugby Park some time ago when Hibs were in town, I accidentally walked right into Derek Adams when he was their assistant. I'd like to think Jamie Hamill copied me. I've also met a fair few people in Scottish fitba through working for Killie.

When Queens Park played Rangers at Hampden 2 seasons ago my Dad was at the game with his QP-supporting pal and bought a QP rosette made by Andy Robertson's gran. I've got it on my wall.

Archived