The Arbroath Thread

2 minutes ago, SmokeyJoe said:

Was swaying on going but that lineup I’ll no bother

Same here. I’m only about 20 mins from airdrie but with boruc in goal I’d rather wipe my arse with sandpaper than watch us tonight. Abysmal decisions from JM which will take us down

Just now, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Same here. I’m only about 20 mins from airdrie but with boruc in goal I’d rather wipe my arse with sandpaper than watch us tonight. Abysmal decisions from JM which will take us down

We are playing at home 

4 minutes ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Boruc and teale abysmal decisions from JM. Bird not starting as well obviously he’s done something to piss the manager off. 

McKinnon certainly doesn’t deserve a start after Saturday 

1 minute ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Boruc and teale abysmal decisions from JM. Bird not starting as well obviously he’s done something to piss the manager off. 

Wait till we are 2 or 3 nil down before we bring him and expect miracles, Jay Bird is frustrating at times but without a doubt is our best attacking threat and McIntosh looks far better on the wing

Absolutely crazy the only 2 outfield changes from a team that were awful on Saturday are because of Injuries,...

If Gaston isn't injured then there is no excuse why Boruc is playing,

Just now, SmokeyJoe said:

Wouldn’t have teale boruc McKinnon  and walker in team. Give up canny wait for the season to be over 

Walker I’m not too bothered about, but teale and boruc inexcusable for me. No point including steele in squads if he’s obviously not fit to play or even get minutes yet. 

3 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Wait till we are 2 or 3 nil down before we bring him and expect miracles, Jay Bird is frustrating at times but without a doubt is our best attacking threat and McIntosh looks far better on the wing

Absolutely crazy the only 2 outfield changes from a team that were awful on Saturday are because of Injuries,...

If Gaston isn't injured then there is no excuse why Boruc is playing,

And if Gaston IS injured, then Adams should be starting.  He deserves better than the way he's been treated under McIntyre.  At this point, it must surely be just stubbornness from the manager.

1 minute ago, ExiledLichtie said:

And if Gaston IS injured, then Adams should be starting.  He deserves better than the way he's been treated under McIntyre.  At this point, it must surely be just stubbornness from the manager.

Mate adams has left. Was told to leave as soon as we signed boruc and he’s left now with 0 communication from the club. Treated disgustingly

14 minutes ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Lineup for tonight. Boruc starting is unbelievable unless gaston has taken a knock. Cannot be bothered with that boy again tonight ffs. 

IMG_1955.jpeg

Must Win game and he picks that lineup 👀 Let’s hope he knows what he is doing 😂😂😂 Gaston Steele Slater and Bird would have all been in for me 🇱🇻⚽🔥 

2 minutes ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Mate adams has left. Was told to leave as soon as we signed boruc and he’s left now with 0 communication from the club. Treated disgustingly

I didn't know he had left for sure, I thought he was still training with the club, but told he was not required on match days?  Either way, an astonishingly poor bit of management all round.  

Jeezo. Going by this thread we are already 4-0 to Airdrie. At least wait and see what happens on the pitch before going 2 footed into JMc squad selection.

Feel free to tell me you told me so if we are pumped.

Having to watch the stream as I couldn’t make it up to the game. Could someone at the game tell the cameraman to stop zooming in and out! It’s really jarring 😂 Commentary is so poor also. Surely It’s not them that do the audio comms cause you’d have no idea what’s going on.