The Arbroath Thread

Hester should be away, if we are gonna push on again in this league he isn’t quite up to it, Spence Doris Wallace and McKenna would do me nicely, 

We 100% need some dig in the middle of the park, Martin will be near impossible to replace but hopefully dick has someone in mind, All the talk of McCord leaving is a bit of a shame, If he was fit if have him over Swankie but Gav has knuckled down and deserved his place in team towards end of season, 

Can’t see us changing from back 3 but hopefully we get more cover in this area next year, We had to many forwards wingers and midfielders to finish season and the squad was a bit unbalanced 

We have two really dangerous wingers in Bobby and Danny who should be starting most weeks. It doesn’t really fit 3 at the back unless we play 3-4-3 with those two and one big striker. 4 at the back suits our squad better if we sign a couple of good full backs.

Only rumours but heard about a keeper and maybe a guy who I think would fill the Scott Martin role. That and a striker seems to be priority.

I really like Kane but he’s not going to get enough games here.

Grant Adams name doing the rounds in the stands at the Dumbarton game

5 hours ago, ecto said:

Grant Adams name doing the rounds in the stands at the Dumbarton game

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wasn’t name I heard of but can see why he’s talked about seems to be one of those that come out every year

Did Dick take him to Forfar?, we do knows he likes to sign players more than once

Apparently Pat Scullion failed a medical at the Low Common yesterday. Disappointing but these things happen. Heard a few names linked that are encouraging.

f**k! Will have to cancel my new away shirt with Scullion in the back.