The Arbroath Thread

Can see Hester and Kader both leaving before the end of August.

No doubt a number of players will be available this summer that DC will be interested in. Those 2 may leave to free up wages after the League Cup group stages.

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Gomes was a great signing looking back, plucked in from nowhere after we had signed Mutch and missed out on somebody else, can’t remember who, maybe McGurn.

We got very lucky with Ricky Gomes from what I hear - I believe he contacted a load of clubs in Scotland with his CV saying he'd recently moved over here and we were the ones to give him a trial and subsequent offer.

I will miss him, the big beautiful man :(

We got very lucky with Ricky Gomes from what I hear - I believe he contacted a load of clubs in Scotland with his CV saying he'd recently moved over here and we were the ones to give him a trial and subsequent offer.
I will miss him, the big beautiful man [emoji20]

Thought he was superb. Remember me and Lichtie78 sending each other his YouTube highlight reels before he signed [emoji23]

Knew straight away he was either going to be brilliant or a massive flop, no in-between.

Is he moving back to Canada/Portugal?

Is it not a kick in the stones when you release a player only to find him signing a fulltime contract with the divisional favourites???
Only asking as we're waiting on them signing either Lamont or Wilkie as well!!!

Is it not a kick in the stones when you release a player only to find him signing a fulltime contract with the divisional favourites???

If any of the players we’ve released end up at Raith Rovers I would be pretty happy to be honest. Would expect Raith to be signing a lot better.

If any of the players we’ve released end up at Raith Rovers I would be pretty happy to be honest. Would expect Raith to be signing a lot better.

Good answer mate, apparently they've signed Leighton McIntosh!!!

Thought so

Good luck to him

Yeah, but it's also good to know that the Wraith boys will be raging at him signing our castoffs, they're such a BIG side dontchano!!![emoji1]

47 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

29 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

That answer makes me happy!!!emoji1.png

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Yes, I think he signed AND released him there!!!

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Yeah, but it's also good to know that the Wraith boys will be raging at him signing our castoffs, they're such a BIG side dontchano!!!emoji1.png

Have some dignity for fucksakes, man.

Just now, King Kebab said:

^^^ ragin!!!

Watching you cycle through rage to despair to elation regarding rumoured signings for the Rovers - sorry "Wraith"* - is just tragic. I mean I support the Rovers and I rarely get that animated (albeit I justifiably lost my shit over Locke getting the job) by our transfer dealings, let alone any other club.

*Never understood that nickname, hardly an insult is it.