Killie vs St Mirren - 13/09/14

Can't afford to bag him?

Put him on gardening leave, then. Alternatively, get him washing the bogs, serving pies, making the tea.

Anything at all, but for the fucking love of f**k, get an ACTUAL football manager in to manage the team you bunch of cheapskate arseholes!

We need to get rid of Tommy ASAP if we want any chance of staying up this season.

I particularly enjoyed his post-match interview. He said he couldn't ask anything of the fans, then immediately asked for the fans to stick together and be patient in the next sentence. What a cretin.

We did everything he asked of us apart from keep you out, apparently.

Well thanks, Tommy. That's fucking reassuring.

He actually said we did everything he asked apart from conceding the second goal. Apparently we wanted to let in the first one.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell. I hope there are some st murn supporters who'll drag their arse along to Firhill on Friday :(

I enjoy my visits to Firhill. Been going there for more years than I care to remember. But I won't be there on Friday.

PS I think that was the lowest St Mirren support I have ever seen at Killie today. I know many regulars who gave it a miss.

Should have won by more. Thankfully after the changes, we looked more dangerous. Before we were horrendous in midfield.

Delighted for Robbie, especially as some fans wefe on his back a few games back. Best finisher at the club and held line well when he came on.

Jim Goodwin is an utter cvnt. St mirren were rotten.

Should have won by more. Thankfully after the changes, we looked more dangerous. Before we were horrendous in midfield.

Delighted for Robbie, especially as some fans wefe on his back a few games back. Best finisher at the club and held line well when he came on.

Jim Goodwin is an utter cvnt. St mirren were rotten.

No denying we were rotten, but what did Jim do to earn your fury? :blink:

One late challenge he got booked for, which I thought he was entitled to go for tbh but it was mistimed, and one other innocuous foul I can remember. He also got chopped at waist height and barely batted an eyelid when he never even got a foul.

Still no idea why opposition fans get so wound up by him.

The Goodwin tackle on Clingan that caused such a furore didn't look more than simply mistimed to me. If it was McGinn or McAusland that made the tackle then there wouldn't have been half the outcry. Goodwin's just the pantomime villain.

Granted, but the difference between Goodwin and other players is that the likes of McGinn, McAusland, cripes- even Pasca don't make these challenges week after week.

He's a hatchet man who used to be able to play a bit.

Probably moaning at that we needed Eremenko in midfield before robbie. He did play well today though.

Eremenko was poor today when he came on. Looked too interested in step overs and trying a World Cup pass than contributing to any phase of play. We were crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball and play the clever pass - Slater would have been the preferential sub for me.

Eremenko was poor today when he came on. Looked too interested in step overs and trying a World Cup pass than contributing to any phase of play. We were crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball and play the clever pass - Slater would have been the preferential sub for me.

Thought he set up Muirhead really well causing Kello to save over the bar. Probs the best piece of football in the whole match!

We did enough to scrape 3 pts against a very poor team. A howler by Connolly was the only way they were ever going to score against us, but he redeemed himself well at the other end with the winner.

Plus points for Killie were Barbour, Clingan, Obadeyi and Muirhead. For Saints Tess played well and the smaller of their CB's, don't know his name played well against Ngoo.

Negative in that Ngoo and Magennis doesnt work too well together, well not today or at Inverness. We were crying out for Eremenko or Slater from about 30 mins in today. Looking forward to seeing Lee Miller in this team before too long. I'd be worried if I were a buddie!

Did anybody see Eremenkos antics at half time?

Just stood in the middle of the park and picked his nose while the other boys ran about.

Then 5 minutes before the start of the second half he went and sat on the subs bench.

No wonder he doesn't look sharp when he comes on, he isn't warmed up.

Just strange to see.

Did anybody see Eremenkos antics at half time?

Just stood in the middle of the park and picked his nose while the other boys ran about.

Then 5 minutes before the start of the second half he went and sat on the subs bench.

No wonder he doesn't look sharp when he comes on, he isn't warmed up.

Just strange to see.

Heard that at Inverness he stood for ten minutes watching the game and chatting to fans whilst the other two subs warmed up.

And a question for the Saints fans.

Why wasn't there another striker brought in?

You look truly toothless up front and it looks like Thompson could have one of those injury ravaged seasons.

We signed Calum Ball after he scored 4 against a pub team in England.

He didn't even get off the bench today despite Thommo being out.

54314168.jpg

Archived