All things Dundee FC

Guest Moomintroll
Nice deflecting mate.  I feel bad for you being poor.  I'll leave you alone now.
Dindy, I slagged him earlier on but taffie lad has been straight up with this challenge. We are a better team but I'm not convinced they will go down, do you really want to set this bet?

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
16 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Nice deflecting mate.  I feel bad for you being poor.  I'll leave you alone now.

Dindy, I slagged him earlier on but taffie lad has been straight up with this challenge. We are a better team but I'm not convinced they will go down, do you really want to set this bet?

Of course he doesn't - he knows we won't go down. The wee fanny just talks a good game

32 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
47 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It wasn't even his challenge.

I offered him a £1000 bet that we take more points between now and the end of the season than Dundee.  Haven't heard back from him as yet.

It wasn't even his challenge. I offered him a £1000 bet that we take more points between now and the end of the season than Dundee.  Haven't heard back from him as yet.

It was you who shifted the goalposts though - this started as a Dundee will finish bottom of the Premiership argument which you tried (abysmally) to turn in to a Kilmarnock or better than Dundee argument. 

You might as well have said £1000 that Celtic will have more points than Dundee - we know where we are in the great scheme of things at the present time - that Killie are ahead of us - primarily, I believe, to having a far superior manager.

PS If we did finish bottom I'd be almost £2200 up from an £10 initial bet - I'm sure I could drown my sorrows with that.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It was you who shifted the goalposts though - this started as a Dundee will finish bottom of the Premiership argument which you tried (abysmally) to turn in to a Kilmarnock or better than Dundee argument.

You might as well have said £1000 that Celtic will have more points than Dundee - we know where we are in the great scheme of things at the present time - that Killie are ahead of us - primarily, I believe, to having a far superior manager.

PS If we dud finish bottom I'd be almost £2200 up from an £10 initial bet - I'm sure I could drown my sorrows with that.

I was offered a bet which I rejected as I don't have that much confidence Dundee will get relegated.  It was the Dee's who were getting all raging about me saying you would be relegated.  Dundee are shite but with St Mirren and Hamilton in the league you might just survive.

I'm not ignoring the bet - I'm saying straight up that I'm not taking it.  If that makes me a shitebag then fair enough - just makes anyone who won't take my bet a shitebag too regardless of how outlandish a bet I offered.

I'll give you guys your thread back now.

#TB4

43 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

This thread is worse viewing than our style of football

Even I got bored reading it, like schoolkids ffs.

In fairness to Jones, he doesn’t even claim for a pen. He lies on the ground with his head in his hands because he realises he made a mess of the chance. The decision is inexplicable, when no players are claiming for it it tells a story.

We’re still a better side with Moussa in the team, don’t like that Miller came straight into the team today but was to be expected.

Miller can not defend.

McCann needs to go now - I’ve been a heavy defendant of him too.

The Miller signing is turning in to the disaster I thought it would be.

Why the f**k we didn't put more into get Shankland is a fucking mystery to me.

We look even more toothless than when Eeyore was playing.
shankland scored something like his 23,rd of the season today. rumour has it the deal stalled over £100k!

13 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Our strike force is utter pish and the lack of fullbacks closing down wingers as soon as they get the ball bit us in the bollocks once again. 

Does seem fair to give a referee a Kilmarnock game after his Dad played 475 times for them. Yeah sounds totally fine, nothing to see here. 

Oh ffs, paranoia central...... McLean has, since he arrived at this level, given us nothing in the past, if anything, he has vastly over compensated with some of the decisions given against us beggaring belief.