All things Dundee FC

Oh ffs, paranoia central...... McLean has, since he arrived at this level, given us nothing in the past, if anything, he has vastly over compensated with some of the decisions given against us beggaring belief.
personally i think McLean is one of the better reds in scotland but that was a shocking decision yesterday. i dont think the boy cheated it was more a case of he tripped himself over.

doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things as killie were the better team and deserved the win. once again McCann's immaturity as a manager was found out

Guest Moomintroll
Shite
Its true Yenitit, he has been utterly awful in his decision making against us since he got promoted to Grade 1. Yesterday was the first time he has given us any decision and I agree it was shocking, but he has given even worse against us and ignored blatant penal offences for us in the past. No comfort for your team and I sympathise with that but he has went out of his way to distance himself from his father since the day he became a top level ref.

31 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

A guy who got relegated last year in embarrassing fashion. No thanks.

There's no denying last year was abysmal for them but there is a reason he was there for so long. He did make them perform above their level for a good while.

I think we have the squad but not really a steady hand at the helm. Think he would be perfect but understand where you are coming from.

41 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Would anyone else like to see Archibald take the job?

WTF is wrong with people.

He was relegated last year, and been utter shite this year, but yeah lets hire someone who has been worse than McCann for the last 18 months. Jesus fucking Christ I despair.

5 minutes ago, srw said:

WTF is wrong with people.

He was relegated last year, and been utter shite this year, but yeah lets hire someone who has been worse than McCann for the last 18 months. Jesus fucking Christ I despair.

So is that a no then?

What about Callum Davidson? I'm not sure he'd give up what's probably a well paid job down south but might want a shot on his own. He's based originally in Dunblane IIRC so it would within commuting distance.

What about Callum Davidson? I'm not sure he'd give up what's probably a well paid job down south but might want a shot on his own. He's based originally in Dunblane IIRC so it would within commuting distance.
no thanks. more experience than NM had when he got the gig but we need an experienced head. another hopeful wouldnt go down well with the fans.

No fermers at Dens. Thank you.

WTF has happened to Biggy?

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No fermers at Dens. Thank you.

WTF has happened to Biggy?

He said the other week that was it, he's gone. Check back on the headsgone thread in General Nonsense. 

He said the other week that was it, he's gone. Check back on the headsgone thread in General Nonsense. 

Cheers Dee Man and I know how he feels. We don’t even have an animal in the team, you can’t even look forward before the game to, say, the joy of Eamon Broughy’s leg getting broken.

Desperate times for the dark blues.