Polling stations now open...

Hillonearth

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairly busy at Kings Park School, which seems to be the station for the more affluent parts of Dalkeith. (Eskbank, basically)

Lots of well turned out middle class types mostly voting NO, I'd say.

No' me, though - I voted YES. :thumsup2

Good man. I'm voting tonight along with the rest of the family. Could have voted this morning if i wasn't in pain after having my wisdom tooth removed. :bairn

I went to vote 20 minutes ago and there was absolutely nobody there when I arrived apart from one yes and one non campaigner outside. This was in the south side of Glasgow, near Castlemilk.

Both of my parents are yes voters as is my little sister and every single one of my friends who I could possibly influence. My neighbour also switched from no to yes last night. The only person I couldn't convince was my grandad, but he says he's not going to bother voting, which is better than a no.

I think we're going to do this.

I voted earlier and it was much the same, but when driving down carmunnock road, and down to mount Florida there seemed to be a steady stream of people to and from the various polling stations on the way, certainly more than I've ever noticed before.

You're all getting nicked:

If you’re tweeting today, you might want to bear the following in mind, on pain of a possible prison sentence. “No person”, says the Act in its section on Exit Polls, “may publish before the close of the poll…any statement relating to the way in which voters have voted…where that statement is (or might reasonably be taken to be) based on information given by voters after they have voted”. The publication of any forecast based on such information is also prohibited.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/live/scottish-independence-referendum-live-latest-as-scotland-decides-yes-or-no-9738657.html

They've found a way of kick starting the Scottish economy. Building hundreds thousands tens of thousands of new prisons.

Polling station for Easthouses used to be at Langlaw School, which I think is away now - where are the locals casting their votes now?

Lawfield primary mate.

I'm more buzzing about tonight than i have been in my life.

Archived